Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluhacks

Selfie Vs reality.

Why post unnatural posed and edited photos when you look completely fine anyway?

IMG_20220410_214244.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5

messer.

Hi I am good friends with chris nicolas husband, let me put a few of ur minds at ease. 1st she has not had any weightloss surgery and any surgery to help weightloss so to the person who said they know the person who was on the bed beside nicola while she was getting her op done they have mixed her up.2ed yes she is a unreal attention seeking person the stuff in the papers chris did not know wa she had said to the sunday world as she done the interview while he was at work so he was totally unaware of what was said on it. and the zoom interview he was only in the door from work and was told it was on with in 10 15 mins of Finishing work so he did not know was going on. I am ot her biggest fan in the world but I do feel sorry for chris having to put up with her daily crap she puts up on her page. and it's TRUE bout taking pictures out the front of any thing she cooks. and just wait for and the rest of her weightloss gang going to climb snowdon in wales it will be all over there pages, but I cant see how this hike will be a essential trip. hope she gets cought out

• Haha
  • Wow
Shes a joke now at this stage. The whole thing is a joke. Biggest loser? Biggest liar more like! SW aren't doing themselves any favours either, not fair on the genuine people who are doing everything to the last syn! Shes made weightloss competitive now and SW are allowing it! Beetlejuice 😂😂😂

I can’t stop going back to look at those lumps 😳
Stop. They are awful. And looking at all the other women pictured with her, the all looked stunning with beautiful gowns whereas that Oompa Lumpa looked like a cheap back street prostitute

Lovesagawk

I heard that she was stealing gift vouchers and selling them onto her friends. Don't know how true that is though!! Can't see how you would get away with that in such a small business I can't see them having massive turnover.

• Wow
Ketosis itself wouldn't cause such a huge loss. No way! This is getting boring now. It's so obvious that her loss was not from slimming world, its clearly from some type of surgery be it liposuction, gastric surgery or a tuck. The boobs have been upgraded too as boobs go down with age not up. She is about 37ish. She was a yr or 2 below me in secondary school. We went to the same school. She has had her jaw done, but that was a result of a large jaw not aesthetical out of vanity, boobs were done at 19 I think. 30/40k steps a day is also a bit far fetched I think! I won't lie if it's down to slimming pills I'd take them too 😂😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just saw this last night and when talking about it with my consultant in group, apparently you are asked to declare if you’ve had weightloss surgery when you join SW or if you have it while following it.

It does not disqualify you from being eligible for awards in group however which shocked me. I have no idea if that’s the same nationally, but I’d guess so. Apparently it’s because they still have to follow the healthy eating plan so it’s unfair to discount them. I’m not sure if they have to be open about it in group though. My consultant was a bit vague about that so I’m guessing they can choose to keep it private.
I kind of get that because losing weight is mainly a mental battle and WLS can fail if the person tries to cheat it and eats the wrong things all the time. But accepting awards and telling the world how you owe it all down to "the plan" is downright fraudulent 🤨

• Heart

Damocles

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210928-095152_Instagram.jpg

correct, it costs nothing to be nice...but I bet travelling to turkey and having weightloss surgery BEFORE you join slimming world costs a pretty penny eh nic xx

• Heart

Kezzy

Chatty Member
St
And the pictures where her shoulders are nearly above her head, it gives her a very old looking neck. Can she not just take a normal picture of herself
Stop she needs to learn how to take a photo of herself and cut the filters. Did someone mention she was early 30s. Jaysus, she looks about 45.
Surgery or not she did well to lose what she did and she seems to love herself and have great confidence which is great to see in any woman. I just don't buy her bollix that it was done through slimming world. I lost 4st through SW. I stuck to plan religiously, cut out drink and went to gym and it took me 7 months. Even with only a 4st loss I had a bit of lose skin around my belly and my boobs looked crap so I ended up getting them done.

CoffeeSugarMilk

Did anyone else see Tipp Fm's Facebook putting up a story about herself and Chris for nearly ALL the comments to be how disgraceful she is for lying? They've deleted it now because they couldn't keep up with the comments to delete them fast enough! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart