Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I miss the hoh containers and constant snaps tagging chris guilfoyle slimming world 🤣🥰 have they split up? Did her dad pass away recently? We got treated to an ugly outfit snap or two lately to be fair 🙃
I forgot his name. In the midst of tragedy these people still find the time to promote themselves. Narcissistic behaviour

Zoozy28

No hate but did anyone see the latest status doing the rounds? Might be time for her to stop plastering her house all over SM then she might not be the target to robbing
She thinks she's untouchable,will thrive off the attention from this,people feeling sorry for her..maybe even gift free stuff!!

TheManorBorn

Absolutely morto for her family. They must be so embarrassed. Dressing like that, lying so publicly and two pineapples surgically placed where there was once two premature grapes. Also Hemera in Clonmel have so much to answer for allowing that straw like hair out in public

Lovesagawk

Wonder if that's why she stopped going to their cafe lately. There was a stage when they were sitting in for food or getting takeaway ice cream from there a few times a week.

Bellavista

Was it the youngest who was doing it? Sure she’ll only blame for asd, and then for the eldest well he’s an out and out chav

Disgraceful behaviour from a child! I don't believe the ASD label, she is simply very bold. The amount of rubbish they eat and drink too... definately not slimming world friendly
Was it the youngest who was doing it? Sure she’ll only blame for asd, and then for the eldest well he’s an out and out chav

Lovelula

VIP Member
Why is he not on holidays with them?

Also what's the age gap between the girls...I would have thought they were twins...I'd say they'll grow up thinking image is very important because of the antics of mam....