Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheManorBorn

Not sure how to make breakfast without her…. Do I wear sweaty clothes or not? Please someone advise! Can’t say I miss her ugly hair!

loulumon

Ah for ffs, that’s ridiculous. What shape even is that and why would you think other people would want to be looking at your saggy arse that’s half way down your legs? She looks like a shitty superhero (again)!

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
All her posts are quotes she has taken off the Internet and she is passing them off as her own writing.

Fair play on the weight loss but if she had surgery just admit it like.

Anyone here from Clonmel who can fill us in on if she is genuine or fake?
slimmingworld_mark is like that too... posts about 50 selfies a day with bullshit quotes he copy and pastes from google 😂😂😂😂 his arrogance is off the fucking scale.

keeping on topic... just searched for her to find I'm blocked... bizarre

Attachments

Repealtheinfluencer

Yes there were slimming pills found in a raid there a few weeks back but i haven't a clue who was taking them or who was selling them! Ill know when I start seeing loads of fat people around again that lost loads of weight 😂😂 i do believe she is eating well and exercising but I don't believe that's how it all started.
Her house was raided!

tbo

Whhhyy does she do that pouty finish in her videos 🤦🏼‍♀️ also I’d love if a really busy morning for me consisted of ‘smashing a 5km run’ and going to the gym 😂

At_ur_service

I’d well believe it. She’s a snakey, cunning, filthy looking yoke. Her hubby looks like a slime ball too. 🤢🤮
The way she is on social media is nowhere near what she is really like. Don't really know much about him, only know him to see him but I'd say he loves himself.