Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluegreek

View attachment 892805

Fuck me, she’s rough as toast.

Also she avoided questions about her job twice. So I’m guessing she does absolutely fuck all.
I was wondering that myself. She seems to have loads of money for trips, clothes etc.. She must have a decent enough job. Or maybe her husband does. Especially if she has gone for weight loss surgery and augmentation. Must have cost a fortune.

Zoozy28

Imagine giving your autistic child that prime drink crap!!! "Mother of the year"...not...they are common as muck...

No!! I didnt say that at all. I said there were slimming pills found there a few weeks back in clonmel. I don't know who was selling them or who was taking them. Nothing to do with Nicola at all, her name has never been mentioned with anything to do with that. Totally 2 different things.

I said ill know who was taking them when there are a load of fat people going around town again! Light humour.

Zoozy28

Both her girl's are brats,the older one is involved in all these dance and gymnastic classes but is not one bit sociable...she is strange! As for the son he is every bar of his mother...

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Still tagging each other on FB. Why do the kids have different surnames? Was it a lone parents thing or is he not their dad? Sorry for the nosiness 😂

Last edited: