Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellavista

Two days out of school last week and again this week to attend concerts! Disgraceful. Those girls need their school education.

Yes there were slimming pills found in a raid there a few weeks back but i haven't a clue who was taking them or who was selling them! Ill know when I start seeing loads of fat people around again that lost loads of weight 😂😂 i do believe she is eating well and exercising but I don't believe that's how it all started.

Zoozy28

Imagine meeting that on a dark morning running🧟‍♀️and if anything happens to that "hoh container" she's fucked,child bringing it to dance competition tomorrow🤦‍♀️

Noseymamma2

How would any hairdresser shame themselves by taking credit for that hair??!🤔Can't wait to see what tiny piece of material she wears on phil and grant 🤣
Ah she’s her dance mom friend 🤣 she seems to burn her bridges wherever she goes. She won’t touch the salon anymore that her bil ex works in since they split but was all about the salon prior

KathD

No she doesn't work,she used to mind kid's then stopped that to work in tattoo shop

No she doesn't work..she would be paid to be her daughter's carer..she used to mind kid's but gave that up to work in tattoo shop but burned her bridges there too!
What happened to the tattoo job ??

one eyed willy

She’s on holidays in Lanzarote and she’s been to the gym twice - fine whatever, although it wouldn’t be for me! It’s more so posting it alongside ‘it’s all about balance’ which makes it sound like it’s not ok to just take a week off and enjoy yourself. As somebody said earlier she’s not training for the flippin olympics even though it feels like she is with all her ‘renning’ posts, chill out 🙄
Also, it seems she has gone on her own with her kids so leaving them alone while she goes to the gym 🤨

loulumon

Probably at her usual antics….god help anyone that might have given her a job. They’ll have to keep a close eye on the till/gift vouchers 👀