Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseymamma2

No hate but did anyone see the latest status doing the rounds? Might be time for her to stop plastering her house all over SM then she might not be the target to robbing

Repealtheinfluencer

Most definetly have had the boobs done by the latest picture... I don't understand why doesn't she come out with it then lying and selling a false hope that this was all 100% down to SW

Loulouubell1

Anyone who’s been in VA knows There’s lots in there isnt underware or sexy, Hopfully she just got the body spray or PJs.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Her stomach looks suspiciously pulled. You can see white stretch marks close to the waist band of her leggings in some of the photos. Possible tummy tuck.

Cbgpcd

Wouldn’t you think she would remove that crap from her nose on the beach?! Everytime I look at her I see the scream mask

Noseymamma2

No!! I didnt say that at all. I said there were slimming pills found there a few weeks back in clonmel. I don't know who was selling them or who was taking them. Nothing to do with Nicola at all, her name has never been mentioned with anything to do with that. Totally 2 different things.

I said ill know who was taking them when there are a load of fat people going around town again! Light humour.
Are her family not trying to tell her to like rein it in and stop the lies? Surely her husband must be mortified for her or her relatives ? From what I’ve heard she has family around her surely they’d tell her to stop