Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezzy

Chatty Member
Everything about here. She just such an effort. I dont think her food looks great.

Reactions: 1

Zoozy28

Dirty tramp..putting pictures of her face up is bad enough but now her trotters,goway and wash yourself girl🤮🤢

• Sick

Zoozy28

Don't know about the belt been a "vibe".. but she looks like she has some sort of virus🤢rotten to the core..

Dearyme

Chatty Member
Those kids will have the same awful hairline as her soon the way she pulls it back so much

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I heard that she was stealing gift vouchers and selling them onto her friends. Don't know how true that is though!! Can't see how you would get away with that in such a small business I can't see them having massive turnover.
The point being she didn't get away with it 🤣

• Haha

harleyquinnjoker

I miss the hoh containers and constant snaps tagging chris guilfoyle slimming world 🤣🥰 have they split up? Did her dad pass away recently? We got treated to an ugly outfit snap or two lately to be fair 🙃

Damocles

Chatty Member
Considering the woke world we now appear to live in, do you really think she'd be investigated and confronted?

She screams to me that she'd be the type to cry troll.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
so she did an 'ask me anything'...

View attachment 892521
View attachment 892522
View attachment 892523

conveniently placed answer on the one, and as for the "losing 2 3 4 lbs a week" comment... that proves beyond a doubt she's had surgery. I know someone thats had it done and they've lost the same amounts too...

she admits a tit job at 18, I know its a bit of time ago, but I'd enquire about a refund all the same.

such a fraud.
The woman in my office was losing at a rate of 6/7lbs a week initially. I very much doubt Nicola has been honest with her losses and comments here. Ben Green lost 10 stone and regained a huge amount as it is typical with bariatric patients, without keeping the smaller portions up, they can regain a lot of their pre-operation weight. The lady in my office regained 8 out of the 11 stone lost. She has recently lost 3 stone from re-following a simple diet plan and seems to be more comfortable with that.

harleyquinnjoker

Those videos of her getting into the tiny stream and the legs outstretched are hilarious 😂

It’s a bit of a push if that’s her idea of cold water therapy especially if she’s wrapped up in half a pyjamas while she’s doing it! Daft as a brush.
State of her, she is obsessed with herself

tbo

The inside of the marquee was filthy dirty with muck and mould
---
And would she ever f*£k off with that hunched pose
That pose is getting worse, what is she even trying to achieve? Maybe if she threw in a smile it might help ever so slightly but ugh 🫣

Tamara

VIP Member
Sorry now she is filtering the life out of herself on Instagram. Massive difference between them photos
has she photoshopped herself to look thinner in the top picture? You can see her face it filtered no wrinkles.

Cbgpcd

Flying lessons aren’t cheap! I wouldn’t want her looking after my children. She probably terrifies them with her mad hair 🤣🤣