Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I do believe her brother commit suicide i can't believe anyone would lie about that especially when it's prob common knowledge. I dont buy she hasn't had work done. Breast implants don't last 18 years to start and get higher and firmer as years go on. Her portion sizes are quite big aswell to lose that weight so rapidly. I feel she posts the same shite and images daily. Its boring at this stage. I don't know why but I'm just not buying into her

Reactions: 1

Zoozy28

She is a selfish bitch..she likes to control people,including that fool that married her! All the photos of the kid's getting treats and 100's euro worth of birthday cakes and parties is all for "the gram"

Lovelula

VIP Member
oh no they definitely don’t have a good name, maybe for hair but not for treatment of staff you’d only have to ask around Clonmel to hear about it 🙈
Really?I'm shocked..I follow the owner on Insta and she seemed genuinely nice to me..but I'm not a local so maybe I dont know the tea!!I was going to go there as a new customer.

Care to share a bit more?😂🤭

Zoozy28

She had her make up done for the ball, slept in it, did a marathon in it and then tipped it up and wore it shopping the next day?! Crawling!
Her feckin eyebrows are crusty in that video earlier...imagine waking up beside that🤢not that he is much better tbh🤮

• Sick

girl1980

Chatty Member
Super inappropriate cupcake toppings too I’d be mortified if I was her son
I hadn't clocked them. Just gone back to have a look. FML!! They're horrific! 'You were the strongest sperm'. Is that the nicest thing they can say about their son?!

ETA In fairness to the baker, if you look on her page she seems just as mortified by the cupcakes!

• Wow

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I unfollowed here. She gives me the creeps. I don't know what it is, but I think she's vile and creepy. Its the faces she pulls

Noseymamma2

Those videos she has of walking in the dress, the one going up the stairs and now wiggle walking down a corridor 🙈 She’ll be back to normal tomorrow morning I’m sure litchrally renning 75k and making dinner for the hot containers before the rest of us have breakfast - our Nic just has such a busy and meaningful life!
Don’t forget blowing all the balloons up for doll and making sure her birthday is like a 5 year olds party

• Haha

woopwoop

Let me tell you a little something about Siobhan. She wanted to get group going in person in January when the cases were mental after Christmas. I was in her group. I left SW shortly after. Anyone trying to break restrictions and have in person groups in the height of covid surely has a judgement issue.
We might know each other 😉 unless you're a big loser and losing lots every week you're no good to Siobhan!

tbo

I’m not sure I saw that dress coming at all 😬

Anyone else feel like her neck tattoo just looks like her neck is dirty and needs a scrub 🙈