Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tbo

Our Nic is in Dublin today, she posted a photo of the Luas with the caption city life 🥰

She goes to Dublin for one day and you’d swear she lived there 😂 I suppose when you live off insurance claims you can swan about wherever and whenever while the rest of us work. What a dredge.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Damocles

Chatty Member
I thought the destitute horse was running the london marathon as part of the slimming world team?

Screenshot_20230423_094220_Instagram.jpg

shes running a race in ireland today instead?

Screenshot_20230423_110201_Instagram.jpg

KathD

She’s so full of shite, I’m actually allergic to her at this stage......love always 😏😏

Dearyme

Chatty Member
That pose is getting worse, what is she even trying to achieve? Maybe if she threw in a smile it might help ever so slightly but ugh 🫣
Just looks so uncomfortable. Hope she doesn’t think it looks good

tipptopp

Whats your thoughts on Hemera?

I'm shocked they did it...I thought that salon had a very good name..
oh no they definitely don’t have a good name, maybe for hair but not for treatment of staff you’d only have to ask around Clonmel to hear about it 🙈

• Wow
I just think if she has lied about anything in her whole 'journey' then eventually it will all come out. You'll always get caught out on lies. Might take hours, days, weeks, months etc but a liar will always get caught.

If it was me personally I'd be like ya I got surgery but I'm going to SW to build a better relationship with food and keep myself accountable. I'd be telling everyone I got surgeries done sure loads of people in clonmel have had surgery done. Its really not a big deal. Theres another girl from clonmel sharing her weight loss journey. She got a TT late last year and puts up pics of her healing process etc. Fair play to her. No BS, no looking for attention. What you do with your own money is your own business. If slimming world was really that effective we would all be walking around with skinny bodies 😂😂