Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tbo

Guys did you know she’s litchrally just back from the gym, she’s litchrally going to make pasta for lunch and litchrally use the base sauce they prepared yesterday. Litchrally must go for a ren then, might ren 10k

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Fatsoreal

There is no way that she has not had surgery even if she was bulimic or not eating where did all her loose skin go so Chris friend whoever u are there both telling you lies 🤔

woopwoop

Nicola and her husband were just named sw couple of the year, they're in London with their consultant at the moment.

• Wow

Pioneer

This one is selling a lie for sure. I mean just be honest with people, you don't loose half your bodyweight and end up with bigger boobs. She's had a lot of work done, she carried her weight on her stomach which seems to have vanished into thin air. She hasn't consistently shown pictures of her journey, if you look at the page the first full body shots only appear in the summer. She's selling a lie and unfortunately people will lap it up. Look at the crap she's eating too, fat free yogurts full of chemicals and sugar, sweet sauces, basically fat free versions of everything that got her weight out of control in the first place. It isn't healthy.

Fwapfwap1

What's with the same routine every day on stories
....5k run....kitchen video peeling pepper's cutting apples making lasagne then a pic when she's dressed in the bathroom.... how can you actually be arsed doing the same shit everyday!!!

tbo

Ah c’mon what age is the younger daughter - definitely only in primary school anyway - and she has a Victoria’s Secret bag 😏

tbo

Why she feels the need to record all those wibbly floor exercises in the gym on her stories! she is also going waaay too quickly through them 🙄 although with the way she goes on about her ‘training’ you’d swear she was gearing up for an Ironman.

Bellavista

Heard she also claimed for whiplash years ago when car rear-end her dad's car, she was passenger, near Waterford hospital. Also heard she got a free one months holiday to the Elena apartments in lanzarote due to her threatening to sue them over something the previous year! Who needs to work when you can screw people. Scandalous behavior and could not have luck for it. Ruining peoples livelihoods.
Her tits give me anxiety so popping in a claim

• Wow

Newbys

Yeah tbh I'm not sure why she's just not upfront and honest. Maybe she was hoping for Slimmer of the Year and to be featured in the SW mag/website. But she needs to stop with the lies as if she wants to have a big following three truth will always come out. She also had a crazy loss one week just before Christmas which didn't add up as she was after being out for off plan dinners and put it down to less salt and fizzy drinks that week - yeah I might have believed it if it was 2lbs but 8lbs - not a chance did she lose that through SW. There has to be more to it - there are rumours of diet pills but I'm not from the area so I don't know how true that is but it would justify such a significant loss like that.

tbo

She’s on holidays in Lanzarote and she’s been to the gym twice - fine whatever, although it wouldn’t be for me! It’s more so posting it alongside ‘it’s all about balance’ which makes it sound like it’s not ok to just take a week off and enjoy yourself. As somebody said earlier she’s not training for the flippin olympics even though it feels like she is with all her ‘renning’ posts, chill out 🙄