Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chub rub 99

the husband is the most unattractive, unmanly man I’ve ever seen. They look like the oddest couple going.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

tbo

Those videos she has of walking in the dress, the one going up the stairs and now wiggle walking down a corridor 🙈 She’ll be back to normal tomorrow morning I’m sure litchrally renning 75k and making dinner for the hot containers before the rest of us have breakfast - our Nic just has such a busy and meaningful life!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Zoozy28

If she was the last hole on earth I'd rather die a virgin...she is more man than her munchkin husband!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Julesffs

The side angled photos are weird and the weight loss has actually aged her
She probably did a lot on SW but the acceleration of weight loss between June-August has to be a procedure

Oh wow!!!! She must have been raging with that!!!!! Truth will always come out in the end.

Feel sorry for the son if he was getting bullied due to her antics. Sounds like another SMS ego is brewing
If she had nothing to hide then why delete it?

Ya its horrible on him cause he's a lovely boy and things haven't been easy for him. I hope she will eventually realise the damage she's causing.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
She’s gone too far, this happened to me with swimming world was obsessed with my food wouldn’t dare each anything bad, she looks ill and older I bet she’s got no skin left for them sick on boobs anymore that’s why they look shocking !!!!!! I’d rather have small empty boobs than them