Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Isn’t she at target? She wouldn’t need to be in a calorie deficit if she was.
Ah come on even before target the portion sizes are far to big!! As I said, I'm at least 3 stone heavier than her and I wouldn't eat that much as its far to much. Anyone who believes this garbage is worse! Now we wait for it to all go back on again like it did the last time.

Reactions: 3

Damocles

Chatty Member
What's with the same routine every day on stories
....5k run....kitchen video peeling pepper's cutting apples making lasagne then a pic when she's dressed in the bathroom.... how can you actually be arsed doing the same shit everyday!!!
I thought the same 😂 she still looks like a desitute jessica rabbit to me..

footylass2021

So after seeing the state of them tits this weekend , defo more evidence she’s had some type of bariatric surgery .when you lose weight that quick , it definitely affects breast augmentation and causes them to sag

Dailychat

VIP Member
Did anyone else see Tipp Fm's Facebook putting up a story about herself and Chris for nearly ALL the comments to be how disgraceful she is for lying? They've deleted it now because they couldn't keep up with the comments to delete them fast enough! 😂😂
Did you get any screen shots

Imcurious

I’m embarrassed for that consultant, over in London all smiles about the award for that pair, and the whole of clonmel knowing how the “inspirational” weight loss was achieved.

Her boobs in the photo on the SW page :oops:.
I wouldnt worry about the consultant, she has a very thick neck !! Also she is friends with Nicola outside SW as I have seen them out walking together so whatever is going on, she must be fully aware !!

Noseymamma2

I don’t know what to make of this girl, she seems to fake for my liking. Started following after reading her post in mas on a mission and I don’t know I just know the weight loss seems excessive

Bellavista

I thought the destitute horse was running the london marathon as part of the slimming world team?

View attachment 2120996

shes running a race in ireland today instead?

View attachment 2120994
I think she was never going to run in the London marathon.....she faked an injury to get out of it. She is a total liar. I partly guessed the injury would disappear when marathon was over! She ran 10K today. Who is she trying to fool????

Damocles

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see Tipp Fm's Facebook putting up a story about herself and Chris for nearly ALL the comments to be how disgraceful she is for lying? They've deleted it now because they couldn't keep up with the comments to delete them fast enough! 😂😂
They Deserve It.

Fucking Lying Scum.

Noseymamma2

I’m guessing she paid for the surgery with the insurance payout she received?!!
Does anyone remember that post on the ma’s page a few years ago, this girl was giving out about how her friend and she were in a crash where she was driving. They decided Nicola would put in a claim and they would split the payout, however the driver only got the cost of her insurance renewal !!!
Post backfired mind you 😌
Jesus Christ nothing surprises me anymore with this world, no wonder people’s care insurance is so high

TheManorBorn

She back loving herself 🤮 the pics. People in her company must be so embarrassed to be seen in public with her. Her dress sense is null and void

tbo

Please stop snotting into the phone as you tell us about your Olympic training 🙄 if I was sitting around all day with little to do I’d probably run 14km too 😂

• Haha

Cbgpcd

Good grief that chest is just “unreal” 🤣🤣 the state of them and the pose with the jockeys legs 🤢🤮 feeding her kids up all the crap in every pic. Her daughter with the alleged autism is a brat end of. The other one is grand. Chris has plenty of time now to dip his wick while she’s away.