Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseymamma2

I definitely agree with you. I to am from clonmel, same estate as her and from my memory last year when she joined SW in Jan up to April her weight didn't budge and if it did it wasn't noticeable at all, if her weight loss was from slimming world it would have started from the minute she joined in Jan and would have been seeing huge losses as she was at her heaviest. So what happened? Was her metabolism asleep? Secondly her insta account was so inactive, why wasn't she tracking her journey from the start? There were no pictures up of her, no pics of her weekly losses posing with her SW consultant and SW weren't mentioning her name until May, June when her Sleeping Beauty Metabolism got its true loves kiss and woke up again and burnt off all the calories from January over night! I walk the legs off myself and go running and I can tell you that up until about August/September I never even barely seen her out walking doing her body magic!

Nicola, I'm not bashing you at all, fair play to you for getting out there and making a change and making yourself happy whatever way you did it. You clearly are living a more active life, happier in yourself and can prob do more things you couldn't do when you were heavier and I applaud that! But! I don't think you are fooling anyone! 12 stone in 12 months? (Well 8 because ur weight was the same til at least april). There are young girls and young women who rely on every word they see on social media about how they think they have to look and what they have to do to get themselves that way and promoting what you are doing is not true. Also if she is doing this for her and her family then why is she blogging her every move? She seems to be so happy with all the positivity she's receiving but I'm hearing shes raging about all the negativity she's getting online. This is a chance you take when you decide to document your whole life on social media, papers and radio so deal with it. Just remember there are genuine people who believe your every word, just be aware of that when you decide to tell everyone this is down to healthy eating and walking. So shes either telling a tall tale or really had been hit with the lucky stick!! Losing 12 stone in 12 (8) months, very little loose skin, no stretch marks and boobs that are higher than a druggie at a rave 😂😂
How is her consultant getting away with promoting such a fraud?

Reactions: 4
Why in the name of God would she go out her front garden.... is she looking for the attention?

As you are from her area is she as genuine and caring as she claims or is it all put on to gain likes and followers?

I don't think she is as genuine as she makes out at all. Think she got caught up in the fantasy she made about herself and is in to deep now. There is absolutely no way in hell you could lose that much weight without help! Sure we'd all be going around thin if it was so simple! I'm laughing at the whole boobs thing though! A huge loss of weight would leave you with saggy, floppy sandbags not perky bowling balls never mind that everything starts heading south at her age anyway!

• Haha

Zoozy28

Home from run making food in a big fleecy top and hasn't showered yet..."I smell like a packet of cheese and onion taytos...litcherallly!!!" Classy girl🤮🤮

• Sick

Newbys

Aparantly her husband paid for her boob job.. So getting her implants at 18 is nonsense...

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I actually bought her shite but now I'm questioning everything. She comes across so wholesome and sweeter then but I'd love to know if she's a total phony

She said her youngest is in her Sunday World interview.
I cant understand why she would tell such massive lies when family and friends can catch her out. Obviously people would know her child and family and close friends would know if she got surgery. There is no way them boobs she got done have lasted 18 years and risen as she lost weight and got older. I had my boobs done after weight loss and they have already dropped in 2 years. I was also told that I will need them redone in 12-15 years.

She sure as hell ain't influencing me with her fashion anyway! I've been living in leggins a tees all lockdown and wear to my age! She dresses like some sort of middle aged eccentric woman trying to look like she's still a teen! She can keep her Shein and ill wait for Penneys and New Look to reopen 😂😂 we all look better with filters believe me apart from the obvious weight loss She doesn't look like she does in her pics in real life!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The party did look shite. The decs were sparse and looked half finished. A vape wall for a fit, athletic dancers party....classy 🤣

FloggingMolly

New follower here ,can someone answer me why does she do that hunch pose like that in gym selfies ? It's so strange!

• Haha