Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Ohhhhh I’m glad to see this thread! I’ve always wondered how she managed to loose that much weight “safely” on SW and WLS doesn’t surprise me, it makes complete sense! Redlips has some competition in the Fraud Awards!

She’s posted a transformation post this morning has been hashtagging the hell out of SW. She’s getting everywhere and in with all the current favorite weighloss Insta Huns.

Reactions: 3

CoffeeSugarMilk

can you confirm/deny if she has had surgery like everyone says she has?

someone made an excellent point when they said there are no progress pics, she was fat, and then magically she's turned into a destitute looking jessica rabbit.
I don't know for a fact, like everyone else. I just know from what I see of her in town - she's awfully gaunt looking. Scary actually. Ages her about 20 years+. She is always walking the roads too, morning noon and night. She obviously feels like she needs to keep this weight down.

Noseymamma2

Shes a joke now at this stage. The whole thing is a joke. Biggest loser? Biggest liar more like! SW aren't doing themselves any favours either, not fair on the genuine people who are doing everything to the last syn! Shes made weightloss competitive now and SW are allowing it! Beetlejuice 😂😂😂
So true, people think she’s amazing and an inspiration but when in reality she’s a liar.

She doesn’t seem to like negative comments with her quotes on Instagram.

Hey Nicola if your reading do us all a favour and come clean love, your followers will appreciate you
more not the crap your spouting now

Cbgpcd

Why the need to constantly say how ‘busy’ she is - up at 5.30 for the gym, ren 10k, home to get the kids to school and then clean clean clean 🙄 Is it a case of trying to justify/prove something? That’s just a normal day to most people on top of a full/part time job!
This is because she is a prick 🤣 I’d be clean clean cleaning to if I found orange hair all over my house 🤮🤢

• Haha

tbo

Why the need to constantly say how ‘busy’ she is - up at 5.30 for the gym, ren 10k, home to get the kids to school and then clean clean clean 🙄 Is it a case of trying to justify/prove something? That’s just a normal day to most people on top of a full/part time job!

Cbgpcd

The whole event and decor looked shit. The text was too small for the wall. The balloons and flowers were muck. The vape wall fml . Tragic

Gossipgremlin

Just saw this… so basically I know a school friend from primary school a similar weight to Nicola’s before and after pics but minus the fake boobs - definitely gastric band but of course can’t eat what Nicola posts because she knows if she does she’ll put on the weight.

CoffeeSugarMilk

We might know each other 😉 unless you're a big loser and losing lots every week you're no good to Siobhan!
We might do indeed. Wasn't a fan of that. Nicola was clearly the prize pig in group too. Was always "look what Nicola made" "nicola has a discount code". No interest.