Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoozy28

She turns on every "friend" she has...she has told lies about her now ex "friend" who has cancer..she told people the girl was dying,made out to people she was not fighting the disease! She then wouldn't allow the kid's to play together after being inseparable for a longtime.she is poison...

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Zoozy28

See the dirty tramp cutting chicken then wiping her chicken hand in her dressing gown? 🤮🤢 “lishurleee, unreeeeel, bay-se sauce, 10k”. Vile looking thing. Who on Earth told her the hair is nice?
I'd eat nothing she cooked🤮I'd say there's more of her fake hair in it than anything...she looks like she could do with a good wash🤢

• Haha

harleyquinnjoker

The inside of the marquee was filthy dirty with muck and mould
---
And would she ever f*£k off with that hunched pose

• Haha
  • Sick

Damocles

Chatty Member
so she did an 'ask me anything'...

Screenshot_20211128-060913_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211128-061023_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211128-061054_Instagram.jpg

conveniently placed answer on the one, and as for the "losing 2 3 4 lbs a week" comment... that proves beyond a doubt she's had surgery. I know someone thats had it done and they've lost the same amounts too...

she admits a tit job at 18, I know its a bit of time ago, but I'd enquire about a refund all the same.

such a fraud.

Noseymamma2

They gave her biggest loser? Really , anyone else tnink she’s gone obsessed with 30-40k steps a day

Cbgpcd

Did you see her and daughters wiping their eggy fingers on their clothes and a rolled up tea towel? Probably stinking 🤢🤢

• Sick

loulumon

Heard she got locked in to the local soft play and is sueing them for the distress (was only a few mins as far as I know). They’ve gone out of business since. Not sure how true that is but there you go….

• Haha

Newbys

She's just after coming out of isolation after Covid.... And now she's swanning around another town outside her 5km.....

I find the cooking videos a bit confusing. Is the point of them to just have the chats, or is she showing people what she’s cooking/how to cook? Like I watched her make a chicken sandwich today, it’s hardly culinary arts?
and the captions are gas “bush nut squash”.

I cannot get over how old she looks. She’s around my age, but she could pass for my mother.
Well her "chats" aren't very entertaining. She has no charisma in front of the camera. She comes across as someone with the personality of an Amoeba

• Haha
There really are no words.
Wtf is wrong with these boobs ???View attachment 1429729
I must have looked at this ten plus times today. WTF is going on? How on earth has she looked at that picture and thought "oh I must share this"? Absolutely dreadful. Has she no-one in real life that will point out to her she looks like one of her kids has made her out of play-doh?

• Haha