Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harleyquinnjoker

The sunburn on herself and the girls, so dangerous if she wants to go around with leathery melanoma Laiden skin suit herself but those young girls are being thought all wrong. The damage sunburn can do is scary. Although for a woman that allegedly scams insurance, had a gastric band fitted and has the ugliest looking chest I have ever witnessed what would you expect. Rotten cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who congratulate them and then bitch about them are sad. Next time I see him in the store he works in im going to say 'Hey Christian, how are the whips and chains'. Wonder would the Sunday world be interested in the rumours flying around clonmel about the gastric surgery?

Lovesagawk

Ah here!! She is keeping her dress for the ball a secret as she doesn't want anyone to turn up wearing the same one. Who does she think she is 😂

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
We might do indeed. Wasn't a fan of that. Nicola was clearly the prize pig in group too. Was always "look what Nicola made" "nicola has a discount code". No interest.
can you confirm/deny if she has had surgery like everyone says she has?

someone made an excellent point when they said there are no progress pics, she was fat, and then magically she's turned into a destitute looking jessica rabbit.

• Haha

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Why does she post 10000 stories a day? How is being on insta all day making memories?!
Didn’t you know that’s the in thing to over share your life and say all the time your making memories and living your best life! Is it only your best life cos people can see 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hate social media these days! Everyone showing off thinking they special but look like they can’t live without their phones !

bettybutler

Chatty Member
There are actually no words for this. I tried to make sense of it but nope😳😳😳
Imagine paying for a boob job to look like that 🙄 part of me loves the idea of a boob job then you see this and realise they’ve gotta be unhappy with them as I am mine but mine were free 🤣

• Haha

loulumon

She also looks haggard and old. Would put you off going to her Botox place if that’s the end result.

Cbgpcd

When will she ever get the boobs sorted and change the colour of that awful hair 🤢🤮