Nicola Bulley Missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 24 hour thing is outdated and a bit of a myth at this point. If it’s obvious someone is missing and it’s out of character, especially if their dog and phone have been left behind, it’s reasonable to assume they haven’t run off of their own free will so the police would have no reason to wait 24 hours. It was also probably her partner or family who notified the school. If it was me, I wouldn’t run the risk of those poor kids hearing about it in the playground. Not unusual imo.
Yes I understand that...but why would they risk the reaction of her two daughters so early ... its like someone wanted them prepared for the worst. I'm.

Reactions: 2
Yes I understand that...but why would they risk the reaction of her two daughters so early ... its like someone wanted them prepared for the worst. I'm.
We don’t know they told the kids exactly what happened though do we? I think it’s completely reasonable that they notified the school, and I’m assuming removed the kids, in case they heard something in the playground which would be much worse than having it explained by their dad/family. They live in a small village so I imagine news and rumours spread like wildfire.

Reactions: 14
Gosh that's quite a leap and imagination.

That's a very short window for that one scenario to have happened and therefore that's seems unlikely and illogical. Doesn't it now 😉
One could almost believe the drowning explanation 😉

I’m a nervous person, being interviewed I’d probably be avoiding eye contact and behaving a bit strangely, maybe not saying the right thing. I’d hate to think what assumptions people would make of me based on what they’ve seen - she’s cold, she’s detached, etc. And that’s without being in the position of having my partner be missing for a week with no trace and having to deal with everything else that comes with that.
Many years ago there was a robbery in a post office, guns were involved. The men had got away on motorbikes and swapped to a van in a car park where I worked. Anyway we were interviewed by the Police one by one. I was about 18 at the time and got into a panic and thought imagine if they thought I was involved 😭 They asked for my registration number which I couldn’t remember but told them I knew it had the letter T in it. Next they said had I seen anything unusual on the day it happened, which I had. As I went to go into the car park entrance a van left through the entrance, not the exit so I’d had to wait. They asked could I describe it for them, so with my hands 🤦🏼‍♀️ I said it wasn’t a small van but a bigger one about this big 😶 I wasn‘t in there for long can’t think why 😬
So I dread to think the crap I’d come out with if I had to be interviewed especially on camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven't been able to get this awful situation out of my mind the last week.

I do think she has gone into the water.

My friend mentioned earlier that he read a comment on another forum that the partner had 257 engineering companies registered to their address. The latest one in financial difficulty.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve just been watching a report about this on the news.

The police say that from things like cctv and dashcam they have no evidence of Nicola leaving the area where she was walking. However if there are fields and woodland there then surely there are multiple ways to leave that area? I walk my dog on a park and woodland areas and fields and there are many ways to exit the areas.

Surely the place where Nicola was walking isn’t like a funnel with only one way to walk into it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No it doesn’t.

When a killer does an interview on TV, their case is more likely to be portrayed in a true crime documentary as it’s easier to make a TV programme when you have lots of footage. That’s why you think that murderers always give interviews pretending to be innocent.
Stop being aggressive... no need for it.. everyone gets to say what they think !

Reactions: 8
What do you think the companies house info suggests? Genuinely curious.
Absolutely nothing I suspect. A load of armchair detectives going on a witch-hunt. I think someone was saying that over on Twitter a poster was saying Nicola's partner was up to his eyeballs in debt, but unless they purchased his company’s financial documents how would they know?

they probably couldn’t even understand a debit from a fricking credit anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Many years ago there was a robbery in a post office, guns were involved. The men had got away on motorbikes and swapped to a van in a car park where I worked. Anyway we were interviewed by the Police one by one. I was about 18 at the time and got into a panic and thought imagine if they thought I was involved 😭 They asked for my registration number which I couldn’t remember but told them I knew it had the letter T in it. Next they said had I seen anything unusual on the day it happened, which I had. As I went to go into the car park entrance a van left through the entrance, not the exit so I’d had to wait. They asked could I describe it for them, so with my hands 🤦🏼‍♀️ I said it wasn’t a small van but a bigger one about this big 😶 I wasn‘t in there for long can’t think why 😬
So I dread to think the crap I’d come out with if I had to be interviewed especially on camera.
Omg 🤣 you were like that at 18… I am like that now. A bit of pressure and I crumble 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't believe she was murdered however someone approaching a random woman, chatting them up and becoming extremely violent when rejected isn't some wild Hollywood movie scenario. It's entirely plausible so I do get why people think along those lines. Look at Sarah Everard - taken right off the street.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been watching a report about this on the news.

The police say that from things like cctv and dashcam they have no evidence of Nicola leaving the area where she was walking. However if there are fields and woodland there then surely there are multiple ways to leave that area? I walk my dog on a park and woodland areas and fields and there are many ways to exit the areas.

Surely the place where Nicola was walking isn’t like a funnel with only one way to walk into it?
Also her partner isn't the only person who can harm her.....someone can do it on his behalf....

Reactions: 6
Stop being aggressive... no need for it.. everyone gets to say what they think !
There was nothing aggressive about my post and I never said that poster doesn’t get to “say what they think”.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This might be slightly off topic but the way some people talk about suicide is so ignorant. None of us know this lady at all so we’re in no position to judge whether she would or wouldn’t have committed suicide based on her sm or things her family have said. Someone close to me killed themselves last year and to say there was zero indication would be an understatement. You couldn’t meet a seemingly happier person; great job, beautiful family and lots of friends who adored them. They acted completely normal until the last minute, sending an email asking for a report from a colleague and they were gone that afternoon.

Not saying for a minute this is what’s happened here at all but people talking as if they have intimate knowledge of Nicola’s life or mental state is mind numbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So we’re all thinking about the ten min window but she was seen at 9.10 then police think her phone was on the bench by 9.20 and her dog was found at 9.35 but really that’s a 25 min window for something to have happened isn’t it?
As much as it seams likely she’s fallen into the river something around this feels off.

Reactions: 10
It is all just too weird. No trace at all? And the dog and phone….. surely there would be evidence somewhere if there was another person involved.

unless the sightings are wrong which would mean a much bigger window of time/ opportunity for foul play

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.