Nicola Bulley Missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I thought my answer was self explanatory. Yes if I described someone and their dog to my brother there's a fair chance he might know who they were. Might be friendly with one of their family members or their partner. Obviously not every single person but it's a fairly small community, and it's not so unusual that I see anything weird about the woman's DIL being able to recognise who Nicola is or be able to get in touch with her partner. I understand not all towns and cities are like this but plenty of places are.
I live in a place just like this, you’re right you quite often can give a basic description… especially along with a dog and there’s a very high chance the person you’re describing them too will know exactly who you mean and knows someone or some way to contact them.

Reactions: 9
That's really fast isn't it ? Literally just over an hour after she went missing the school and children were told . ? This case gets stranger and more confusing. In a world were a missing adult can't be classed as missing for 24 hours because of a person's freedom and choice to go anywhere. They've told the whole school and her children within the hour. ?
The 24 hours thing is not the case. This if from the police UK website

67F74A7E-D71A-42F2-92E5-DCB368A578AF.png

Reactions: 9
Haven't been able to get this awful situation out of my mind the last week.

I do think she has gone into the water.

My friend mentioned earlier that he read a comment on another forum that the partner had 257 engineering companies registered to their address. The latest one in financial difficulty.
Just want to clarify this. There are 300 plus companies including one of his old companies registered to an address in Porthcrawl. However this is the accountant’s address.
There are two active companies under his name, one of which hasn’t filed their accounts in 2022. But it could just mean that he wants to dissolve it for a variety of different reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That's really fast isn't it ? Literally just over an hour after she went missing the school and children were told . ? This case gets stranger and more confusing. In a world were a missing adult can't be classed as missing for 24 hours because of a person's freedom and choice to go anywhere. They've told the whole school and her children within the hour. ?
This is so infuriating. WHERE does that post say her children and the entire school were told?

what on earth makes you think people sat down and told the whole school a woman was missing? 🤪

If only people read the bloody posts properly and stopped putting 2 and 2 together and making 50 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just want to clarify this. There are 300 plus companies including one of his old companies registered to an address in Porthcrawl. However this is the accountant’s address.
There are two active companies one of which hasn’t filed their accounts in 2022. But it could just mean that he wants to dissolve it for a variety of different reasons.
Crikey let's get the gallows set up then!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are two active companies one of which hasn’t filed their accounts in 2022. But it could just mean that he wants to dissolve it for a variety of different reasons.
Exactly. Accountants will often register clients business to their address. But a lot of people wouldn’t know this.

I live in a place just like this, you’re right you quite often can give a basic description… especially along with a dog and there’s a very high chance the person you’re describing them too will know exactly who you mean and knows someone or some way to contact them.
Just last week I saw a stranger walking dogs I know belong to somebody else. I said “oh, I know these dogs. Are everything ok with L…” That’s when I found out the lady had, had a stroke. I said “she won’t know my name but please tell her Mrs Lolz hopes she feels better soon”
Anyway I bumped into her yesterday and she said her DIL described my dogs and she immediately knew who it was.
People walking dogs at regular places twnd to know each other. I often chat to others but don’t know their actual names

Reactions: 27
it’s her little girls i can’t stop thinking about, no wonder her fella said his focus is them. they must be so traumatised. imagine your mum drops you off at school as normal then all of a sudden she’s just disappeared. so so upsetting i hope they’re getting lots of support

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The police seem certain she went into the water.
Could it be because the sniffer dogs lost her scent at the water’s edge?
I’ve no idea if that’s feasible but they have ruled out foul play so they must have their reasons.

I think it was a sad accident.

Reactions: 5
I think people should be very careful judging someone on their looks, eyes etc with regards to their temperament, it could put you at risk perhaps assuming a kind face is one you can trust, when they could be pure evil.
This is very true. I work with criminals and whilst some make me feel very uncomfortable from the get go… there are some that I don’t get that initial discomfort, in fact quite the opposite.
And then I learn about their crimes and it makes it easy to see how many particularly unpleasant / evil / cruel people live freely ( and unnoticed) among us. I have a massively heightened / super sensitive response to everyone because of what I do.
I was interested in this case initially because it just seemed so absolutely unfathomable, a mum taking the dog for a walk after the school run and within a ten minute window, gone. It seemed so unlikely that my first thought was “must be foul play”.
Notably the majority of people I see don’t attack strangers, it’s typically someone they know / know of / were in a relationship with.
Of course we know that there are sex attacks, murders etc on complete strangers but in the grand scheme it’s a very very small minority.

I can’t speak for everyone obviously but since I became a mum I take fewer risks. The thought that Nicola would risk getting a ball from the river? We don’t know if there indeed was a ball or if it was recovered? I understand that if their dog was in the river they might want to try and help but that’s seemingly not the case if the dog was dry as reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Crikey let's get the gallows set up then!
Not sure what you mean? I was simply trying to explain why there were so many companies were registered to one address? They don’t all belong to her partner.

Reactions: 3
it’s her little girls i can’t stop thinking about, no wonder her fella said his focus is them. they must be so traumatised. imagine your mum drops you off at school as normal then all of a sudden she’s just disappeared. so so upsetting i hope they’re getting lots of support
I watched his interview and my heart went out to him, his breathing was someone who was absolutely under acute anxiety. The so called laugh was actually jus a incredulous exclamation as in I just don't believe what's happening. He is in limbo and trying to keep it all together for his girls imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it's tattle and ill probably get criticised for this but i feel that public interest in cases like this can get quite toxic. We saw it with the Idaho murders, where room mates and ex boyfriends were harassed by people who didn't have the full story so just filled in the blanks with assumptions.
---

I know it's tattle and ill probably get criticised for this but i feel that public interest in cases like this can get quite toxic. We saw it with the Idaho murders, where room mates and ex boyfriends were harassed by people who didn't have the full story so just filled in the blanks with assumptions.
Absolutely no idea why this is bold. Clearly I felt it was terribly important

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure what you mean? I was simply trying to explain why there were so many companies were registered to one address? They don’t all belong to her partner.
What a relief! Don't give up your day job.
I just find it creepy that people are looking up an innocent victim and imo trying to imply he's bleeping dodgy.

Reactions: 4
Is there any actual evidence to suggest she went in to the river or is purely speculation by the police at this point?.

I watched his interview and my heart went out to him, his breathing was someone who was absolutely under acute anxiety. The so called laugh was actually jus a incredulous exclamation as in I just don't believe what's happening. He is in limbo and trying to keep it all together for his girls imo.
I agree. And he was criticised for swallowing a lot.
I should imagine that, by trying not to cry, he had a lump in his throat the size of a boulder and was trying to swallow it down.
I thought he looked totally bewildered and incredulous that she’d just “disappeared into thin air” and he was still trying to work out what had happened.

If he’d have been interviewed and was bawling his eyes out, people would say they were crocodile tears.
He’d be judged either way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is there any actual evidence to suggest she went in to the river or is purely speculation by the police at this point?.
We don't know. They seem pretty sure. It could be that the ground near the bench at the end of the water has slip marks, it looks like a sloped embankment. Or sniffer dogs could have led there. But these are just guesses with nothing to back them up.

Well, the evidence is that all CCTV viewed showed nothing untoward.
mobile phone evidence and pings place her at the riverbank
Someone saw Nicola walking Willow off her lead along the stretch of river where she disappeared
Nicola is still missing.

I'll start a new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a relief! Don't give up your day job.
Wow! No need for that.
A previous poster had stated that this:

My friend mentioned earlier that he read a comment on another forum that the partner had 257 engineering companies registered to their address. The latest one in financial difficulty.

I explained this wasn’t true. There are so many things being stated as fact. As you said her partner‘s breathing was under extreme stress. He does not need incorrect information being given as fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.