Nicola Bulley Missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel glued to this case as so much doesn’t make any sense. I really do not think she went in to that river.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
This is better. I know which thread to follow properly now.
I was getting confused between the two, and what I’d read where.
---

I feel glued to this case as so much doesn’t make any sense. I really do not think she went in to that river.
I agree, and because it feels like it could be me. Drop the kids off, walk the dog - it’s just normal. How do you disappear?!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The logical answer does seem to be that she’s in the river - but surely if it was a fall you’d see marks in the mud / ground

Can’t stop thinking of the kids though, how hard it will be for them if they never find out what’s happened to her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m following this thread as this case has concerned me so much. As I said on a previous post I think the partner has something to do with the disappearance, it’s niggling me. Like previous posters, there would be a clear sign of a struggle but nothing? And the fact they have released that no third party is involved?

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Wouldn’t they have found her by now if they she had???
---

I’m following this thread as this case has concerned me so much. As I said on a previous post I think the partner has something to do with the disappearance, it’s niggling me
What makes you say this just curious.

Reactions: 11
The police have been so certain from the very beginning that this is a missing case haven’t they? No third party involvement. I don’t know what can make them be so sure, unless there is a mental health aspect or something going on at home that they’re aware of.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
From what I understand they’ve only started looking in the river today, and there was one diver who found nothing and then another went in, they said it would be a very slow process so they haven’t really had much time to find anything yet? The edge of the bank was so sheer I don’t think you’d see struggle signs if she fell in?

Reactions: 8
The logical answer does seem to be that she’s in the river - but surely if it was a fall you’d see marks in the mud / ground
Not really. She could have gone down to the water for any reason and passed out. You wouldn’t leave any odd marks falling in by the edge.

Reactions: 12
The logical side of me is thinking that she sat down whilst on the conference call, took willlow’s lead and harness off for her to not be running around with a lead trailing or the harness to get too filthy, and then possibly willow got to close to the edge of the water and Nicola slipped down the bank and ended up in the water.
In October of 2021 my son fell in a river and I jumped in after him. It was such a steep bank there was no way we could get out ourselves. If she had fallen in and banged her head she could of easily been swept away. But like everyone here is saying, there would surely be signs on the ground of slip marks or some indication that she’d fallen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why the long delay with someone searching the river? Six days to get someone there? Odd.

Reactions: 30
Even if she had gone into the water the dog would indicate that she was in there. The instincts in dogs are so powerful towards their owners. This is what makes the whole thing so bizarre to me!

Reactions: 50
I think she's in the water and will be found in time. It is a bizarre case though.

They haven't only just started searching the river. They did that from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I saw someone say there were photos on her Facebook previously of the dog coming out of water with a toy etc so the dog was obviously comfortable entering water.. you’d imagine it would have gone in after her if she had slipped into the water..

Reactions: 27
I guess depends on the dog though. None of it makes sense. Really hope her family get answers.

Reactions: 8
Not really. She could have gone down to the water for any reason and passed out. You wouldn’t leave any odd marks falling in by the edge.
True, but it’s been so rainy in the NW that there’d still be footprints and they knew what footwear she had on

I guess if the dog is giddy it could’ve knocked her in by accident

If you wanted to disappear or do a “gone girl” - or someone wanted to give that impression then it’s possible it’s been staged I guess. Usual walking route, leave phone logged into a work call to ensure people look at a certain time window in which it could’ve happened, but phone also cannot then be used to track her whereabouts

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They may have found footprints which are determining where they search. Everyone has their true crime hat on saying the police are being vague to trap the person responsible but maybe they know she's likely gone in the water and are just trying to find the body? These things take a lot of time and effort.

Reactions: 27
I think she either had some kind of medical episode that made her fall into the river or something happened that made her get trapped in there, but I do think she’s in there and they will find her soon, it’s all so bizarre and very sad 🙁

Reactions: 25
I think she’s slipped into the water. I think she’s let the dog loose to have a run around while she was on her conference call and after being distracted by that realised she has lost sight of her dog. She’s then gone down to the river bank to see if it’s gone into the water and slipped. The dog may not have seen this happen and has stayed by the bench as it’s the last place it’s seen it’s owner.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.