Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Bristol, there is a river in the centre of Bristol and there was a spate of people who went missing on a night out, then later were found in the water. Its just statistics, its the first place to look and most likely thing to have happened especially if CCTV does give any other leads.
Same with the Manchester Canal pusher. People were just drunk along that spell of the Canal and fell in.

Reactions: 16
People are very invested into her disappearance. If you're talking about the wrong information, it's pointless. Just giving you the correct info. Come on, tasteless?! When hundreds of us have spent day in and day out on organised searches to find anything small, anything that could help?
I very obviously didn’t say that searching is tasteless, you fully understand that I said your post was tasteless - gloating about how you’re a LoCaL is weird to me.

Reactions: 17
Last orders at the bar for FAQs for the next recap please!

Because let’s face it, we’ll be on a new thread soon.
Can you mention the tiny amount of time between the call ending and the lady finding phone on the bench. It’s something like ten to thirteen minutes I think? Whatever happened occurred quickly is my point. Cheers.

Reactions: 8
It's the app won't refresh/sync without the fitbit being in the vicinity of the phone.
I do wonder if it stopped on the morning she went missing and this has been confused with syncing it somehow.
Are that makes sense, thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Only telling on the parts that you're all speaking about that are incorrect. Have no more info than you, however I have actually been out on the searches for Nicola. Not just sat in my warm home believing everything on the news 😆
Have no more info than you!
But you clearly believe /think you are more in the know than others.
I think I'll stick with the police updates.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We believe it's highly unlikely she fell in river. Highly unlikely
So all the locals believe it is HIGHLY unlikely she fell into the river and that's because.............. ??????

People close to her are saying this but they don't finish the statement they just say it then do the mic drop moment on camera to the interviewer and it's like ok so based on knowing her tell us what is more likely !!!!

Reactions: 17
So all the locals believe it is HIGHLY unlikely she fell into the river and that's because.............. ??????

People close to her are saying this but they don't finish the statement they just say it then do the mic drop moment on camera to the interviewer and it's like ok so based on knowing her tell us what is more likely !!!!
likely because the lady goes there everyday for a long time, by the river. What changed so much on this day that she fell in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely not? You would expect that, because something suspicious happened near you, that the police should be able to enter your home and search it without any reason or justification? Not saying that you wouldn’t offer, but this is a basic liberty that we should absolutely have.
---

likely because the lady goes there everyday for a long time, by the river. What changed so much on this day that she fell in
I walk my dogs along the same route every day. One day a few weeks ago I twisted my ankle on the walk - never happened before. What changed so much that day? … Nothing. Accidents happen unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I go up and down my stairs every day but I managed to slip and had a very bad fall from the top once 🤷‍♀️ Accidents happen.

Reactions: 26

Absolutely. Then hopefully she’ll go to the police and make an honest statement as a local( in the know??)😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
N
Yes you missed it. It has been covered here over and over again. There is no point in releasing her image because she went missing in a small area and everyone who was there at the time have given statements already.
So they haven't shown any? I didn't miss it.

If you think this thread is bad buckle up, I’ve been ‘jumped on‘ far, far worse on other threads. I just think it makes sense to Google the facts so far, or even search the thread, which not everyone knows about. Otherwise we’re going over the same very basic questions over and over again, especially for those who’ve been here from the onset, or researched the basics.
Perhaps next time we should just completely ignore questions that have been answered numerous times and just carry on with the thread?
I’d hate anyone to feel jumped on and sometimes it’s dealt with humour, although I appreciate it might not come across that way. I don’t think it’s meant maliciously, certainly not on my part, it’s more frustration as much is listed on the first page at the top, or can be searched within Tattle.
Yes I would ignore comments that are clearly silly or don’t need answering . Stick to basics .
Not really much to say as nobody knows what’s happened
I really do hope she is found safe for her kids sake but it’s not looking likely . Such a shame xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same with the Manchester Canal pusher. People were just drunk along that spell of the Canal and fell in.
We had the Yorkshire splasher up here in York, turned out the same. Not a good idea to put a bunch of pubs and clubs along a dangerous river.

Reactions: 15
I walk my dogs along the same route every day. One day a few weeks ago I twisted my ankle on the walk - never happened before. What changed so much that day? … Nothing. Accidents happen unfortunately
Yeah I mean, I make myself a coffee every morning and the other day I wasn’t paying attention and ended up pouring boiling water all over the kitchen counter lmao. Accidents do happen indeed, and nothing has to ‘change’ for them to occur.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely not? You would expect that, because something suspicious happened near you, that the police should be able to enter your home and search it without any reason or justification? Not saying that you wouldn’t offer, but this is a basic liberty that we should absolutely have.
Yes; surely. I’d be of the belief that because something suspicious had occurred near me, that this would be sufficient reason and justification.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
But if her best friend says it's highly unlikely she's in the river but as her best friend I think it's more likely she..............??????

Even if everyday for 30yrs you cross the same road safely whos to say one day a car can't ever possibly knock you over, it can

You walk your dog every day off the lead by open water so that's means you cant possibly ever slip in ?
You can.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.