Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned in a previous thread that my husband had drowned. Once they were certain he had entered the water the search was called off and we just had to wait for his body to surface. It took 7 weeks.
I am so, so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you have gone through x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I mentioned in a previous thread that my husband had drowned. Once they were certain he had entered the water the search was called off and we just had to wait for his body to surface. It took 7 weeks.
I’m so sorry. That must have been hell on earth x
---

Was that missing child found? It is scary how many other missing people there are even just this week and how little coverage there is
Yes, she’s been found safe and an adult male has been arrested

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Genuine question and I don't mean this bluntly or intend to upset anyone. I'll pop it behind a spoiler so as not to cause offence.

If the police are adamant she entered the river and there are no other lines of enquiry, when does the search end? As dreadful as this is for her poor family and friends, they can't put these resources into the investigation forever. The police seem pretty certain, so what next?

Still praying for Nicola and her loved ones.
Good point and I honestly don’t know. I can’t see that it can go on much longer where the Police are concerned, at least at the level it is now but if they don’t find her the family may get a private investigator involved.

Reactions: 7
Genuine question and I don't mean this bluntly or intend to upset anyone. I'll pop it behind a spoiler so as not to cause offence.

If the police are adamant she entered the river and there are no other lines of enquiry, when does the search end? As dreadful as this is for her poor family and friends, they can't put these resources into the investigation forever. The police seem pretty certain, so what next?

(y) 💯 ... Just stick to looking in the river mate.

View attachment 1942865
It's the Daily Mail so I'd normally dismiss their bollocks but considering it's Faulding it's probably true. What a dick.

Good point and I honestly don’t know. I can’t see that it can go on much longer where the Police are concerned, at least at the level it is now but if they don’t find her the family may get a private investigator involved.
GoFundMe incoming...

Reactions: 5
I am so, so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you have gone through x
Thank you. It was truly awful. I guess we were 'lucky' as there was CCTV of my husband entering the water so we knew what had happened. He was classed as a missing person until his body was found. We spoke with experts at the time and were told it can takes weeks/months for a body to resurface

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t think they’ll be able to do a GFM again after last night’s fiasco. It would have to be a justgiving for a sponsored event to get the support.

Reactions: 12
You are not allowed to come here without all the facts it seems. 😂
I only commented once and i doubt I will stay on the thread 😂😂
You don’t need to agree with others simply just stroll on but on here you get jumped on . 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If her phone was connected to work call have they been asked what they know? They would have heard a splash?
When people just vanish it’s so sad for the families. I often think of Andrew Gosden’s family he vanished without trace too
I believe two people have been arrested in connection to the Andrew Gosden disappearance.

Reactions: 6

I think they will scale it down once the river has been thoroughly searched but all avenues of enquiry left open.
I just hope she's not lost out to sea and that poor family left in limbo 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Peter said he plans to search for a couple more days until he is certain she is not in there. He said with the way the tide goes she will naturally flow up and down the river but it was impossible for her to have reached the sea by this time. Interesting listening to him, but it will put the police in a very difficult position if he completes his search and makes his conclusion.

Reactions: 11
I only commented once and i doubt I will stay on the thread 😂😂
You don’t need to agree with others simply just stroll on but on here you get jumped on . 😂
If you think this thread is bad buckle up, I’ve been ‘jumped on‘ far, far worse on other threads. I just think it makes sense to Google the facts so far, or even search the thread, which not everyone knows about. Otherwise we’re going over the same very basic questions over and over again, especially for those who’ve been here from the onset, or researched the basics.
Perhaps next time we should just completely ignore questions that have been answered numerous times and just carry on with the thread?
I’d hate anyone to feel jumped on and sometimes it’s dealt with humour, although I appreciate it might not come across that way. I don’t think it’s meant maliciously, certainly not on my part, it’s more frustration as much is listed on the first page at the top, or can be searched within Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s this ‘expert’ bloke said today then? Is he still being cocky or has he piped down now he doesn’t look like such an expert after all?

Reactions: 6
Thank you. It was truly awful. I guess we were 'lucky' as there was CCTV of my husband entering the water so we knew what had happened. He was classed as a missing person until his body was found. We spoke with experts at the time and were told it can takes weeks/months for a body to resurface
I’m so sorry to hear about what you went through 😞😞x

• Heart
So they’re searching the sea. It’s like a needle in a haystack if she’s reached there. I think areas of the river being tidal makes it extremely difficult too - they could search and clear an area and an hour later that’s where she is.
There's another river that runs to the sea in the area. I could imagine her being swept out to sea if she'd gone in that river as it's strong and completely tidal, many people have been taken out to sea by that river. The River Wyre however... nothing like the other one

Reactions: 2
What’s this ‘expert’ bloke said today then? Is he still being cocky or has he piped down now he doesn’t look like such an expert after all?
He will never admit exaggerating his ability to help. He’ll just insist she’s not in the river and his groupies will keep on attacking the police for ‘incompetence’.
---

Also, probably worth noting that the police in charge of the investigation had it reviewed by the National Crime Agency who did not identify any new lines of inquiry.

Reactions: 9
is there anyone who could maybe do a wiki? Somewhere we could add the actual facts as we know them, and we can add updates
Be good to be able direct new ppl to thread to the facts as there is a lot of info and misinformation in these threads now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.