Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that came of it was the police were told she was on mute with the camera off. End of line of enquiry. That's been repeatedly reported, how have you not seen it?
Because I hadn’t. Simple. Thanks for being the 100th person to confirm.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've said it before and I will say it again: people have no idea how easy it is to drown. If they can swim they are shockingly naive about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I asked this earlier, what I meant was had anything come of it, as have been dipping in and out, wasn’t sure if the people on the other end see or heard anything or if it was just on mute/camera off. Perhaps that’s what others here mean? Obviously we know it’s been looked into, just wasn’t sure the outcome.
I think if the people on the other end of the teams call had, for example, heard a ‘splash’ the police would be much more certain that she was definitely in the water.

Or, if they’d heard another voice, some kind of discussion or argument, they’d be confident that there was a third party involvement.

I genuinely don’t mean this rudely but surely that’s common sense at this point?

Reactions: 25
M

My spelling is terrible on places like this but I want it to be because Im being verbal and expressive.
Social media posts like this dont need to be perfect because its real chatterboxes.
People with things to say
You aren't being expressive. You're incoherent.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Genuine question and I don't mean this bluntly or intend to upset anyone. I'll pop it behind a spoiler so as not to cause offence.

If the police are adamant she entered the river and there are no other lines of enquiry, when does the search end? As dreadful as this is for her poor family and friends, they can't put these resources into the investigation forever. The police seem pretty certain, so what next?

Still praying for Nicola and her loved ones.

Reactions: 12
Same for all here, what’s the point in the thread if we can all go to google?
Not really you want specific information, surely far quicker to google to get facts, or even search Tattle. It saves people going round and round in circles answering the same question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In the next recap, in massive bold letters, any objections to

the dog was dry but that does not matter

the conference call was on mute and camera was off so no one saw or heard anything

three people saw her on the walk

her husband is not a suspect
I’m not sure about the 4th one 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuine question and I don't mean this bluntly or intend to upset anyone. I'll pop it behind a spoiler so as not to cause offence.

If the police are adamant she entered the river and there are no other lines of enquiry, when does the search end? As dreadful as this is for her poor family and friends, they can't put these resources into the investigation forever. The police seem pretty certain, so what next?

I’m wondering the same. Not sure when they can step down considering the level of media and social media frenzy.

Reactions: 7
In the next recap, in massive bold letters, any objections to

the dog was dry but that does not matter

the conference call was on mute and camera was off so no one saw or heard anything

three people saw her on the walk

her husband partner is not a suspect
Okay I was sort of joking with this but actually let’s compile an FAQ

The above of course

she parked at school and started the walk as usual

doorbell camera footage from home has been shared and shows the partner was there

2 exits are not covered by CCTV - the caravan park (camera not working) and the A road - police are working to contact all drivers to obtain dashcam footage where possible

partner did not close his company the same day or following her going missing. Compulsory strike off also does not mean financial difficulty. He is still director of a fully trading company in a highly skilled job.

What else?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I mentioned in a previous thread that my husband had drowned. Once they were certain he had entered the water the search was called off and we just had to wait for his body to surface. It took 7 weeks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Was that missing child found? It is scary how many other missing people there are even just this week and how little coverage there is

Wow I'm so glad you asked this question, it's the first time I've seen it! Do you think the police have considered this?!
I feel a little sarcasm there? Sorry I don’t know all the details coming to this quite recently excuse my naivety

Reactions: 9
I feel a little sarcasm there? Sorry I don’t know all the details coming to this quite recently excuse my naivety
You are not allowed to come here without all the facts it seems. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Peter petered off then? Or will the search-and-commentary expert be at it again tomorrow?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.