Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think? Dog was pissed off that she refused to bring the ball on walks? :unsure:
Springers are very boisterous hyper dogs it could easily knock her off her feet if she was at the rivers edge ? but she had no reason to be , she remarked she was creeped out that particular day.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why no one else in the conference noticed something up when Nikki wasn't interacting with it. I don't use these Zoom/Team type things, is it normal for a participant to be on mute?
Yes, it's very normal and it's also normal for people not to notice that someone was still logged in because you click to leave and then you can't see anything further.

Reactions: 4
Springers are very boisterous hyper dogs it could easily knock her off her feet if she was at the rivers edge ? but she had no reason to be , she remarked she was creeped out that particular day.
That's right... she called it spooky !!!!

Reactions: 2
I wonder why no one else in the conference noticed something up when Nikki wasn't interacting with it. I don't use these Zoom/Team type things, is it normal for a participant to be on mute?
It’s incredibly normal. Usually a conference call means there are quite a few participants so whoever is chairing the meeting will raise all the points and anyone with questions or concerns will add to it at that point but it’s rare everyone on the call will say much.

Reactions: 6
If I remember rightly, it wasn't that day she referred to as being spooky - it was a screenshot of a Strava post back in November.

Reactions: 11
I think it's all over for those of use looking for an interesting murder (as opposed to someone dying in the worst possible pain and fear one can imagine, through drowning in a shallow water course, as some seem to be hoping...). The only hope for a murder her is that someone had an argument and pushed her in: this doesn't seem very likely. Even if the witnesses had got the wrong day, the partner would still have had to deposit the dog without tying it up and managing to get all the CCTV acton right. A simple accident, with suicide and murder vanishingly unlikely, seems to be the way it is. I think that's me for this thread, unless there's scope with a bit more sarkines about people who whine about Tattler having folk on it who witch and pitch the murder option for fun. I mean, that's the whole point of it. It's hilarious. The bitching is the absolute best and the devil's advocate stuff is EXACTLY how the authorities and media work. Please don't stop. And in the meantime, if you haven't looked at the Esther Dingley thread, do yourself a favour and tuck in to a REAL potential murderrrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There were a lot of other people on the call/meeting. As she was a mortgage advisor she probably had loads of those team meetings that 'could have been an email' - that’s the joke when you work in an office and have loads of these appointments/training sessions clogging up your day. It’s usual to be on mute because the person operating the meeting can’t possibly answer everyone’s questions.

so yes, being on an online meeting with your camera off and your microphone muted is completely normal.

the person operating the meeting probably clicked to end the meeting and took no more notice. Why should they take notice that Nicola didn’t disconnect? It’s only hindsight that makes this important.

Reactions: 12
🤦‍♀️ guys try and read up on the facts before posting some of this stuff.
She wasn't 'creeped out' that day. That was from an older FB post she made.

Reactions: 15
What do we need at the start of the next thread?
  • Nicola parked at school as usual and started the walk from there
  • The photo of the river bank
  • Map showing location of sightings of Nicola
  • Phone, harness and lead were found on or near the bench
  • Willow was dry so hadn’t been in the water - any dog owners will know that this does not mean that she did or didn’t see Nicola in the water. It simply means that the dog did not go in.
  • Willow wasn’t wearing her harness and that was normal on a walk, it was usually removed along with the lead
  • They didn’t usually take a ball
  • The FB post from the family friend
  • Partner has never been a suspect
  • Police have been clear from the beginning that this is a missing person enquiry
  • Family are keeping all possibilities open in the hope of Nicola’s safe return which is understandable
  • This link https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/everything-know-nicola-bulley-desperate-26150457
  • If Nicola has somehow fallen into the river, it is likely to be some time until her body is found. The undercurrents are strong and the water there is dangerous - as signage at the bench already showed - and the depth reaches ~18ft at high tide.
Perfect. Well done. 👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought Nicola said that previously not on the day, surely if she’d been that spooked out she wouldn’t have gone alone.

Reactions: 5
🤦‍♀️ guys try and read up on the facts before posting some of this stuff.
She wasn't 'creeped out' that day. That was from an older FB post she made.
It’s a gossip site not a police incident room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.