Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were a lot of other people on the call/meeting. As she was a mortgage advisor she probably had loads of those team meetings that 'could have been an email' - that’s the joke when you work in an office and have loads of these appointments/training sessions clogging up your day. It’s usual to be on mute because the person operating the meeting can’t possibly answer everyone’s questions.

so yes, being on an online meeting with your camera off and your microphone muted is completely normal.

the person operating the meeting probably clicked to end the meeting and took no more notice. Why should they take notice that Nicola didn’t disconnect? It’s only hindsight that makes this important.
Yep, our dept Teams meeting doesn’t require us to speak or be on camera and we’re encouraged to interactive via Teams chat. Completely standard practice. No drama to see there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Untitled design (9).png
People are saying on Facebook that they can see people behind the woman in the red coat but I can't see it?

Reactions: 1
🤦‍♀️ guys try and read up on the facts before posting some of this stuff.
She wasn't 'creeped out' that day. That was from an older FB post she made.
I know I've just replied to mongo.. sorry .. I laughed at his comment but knew it wasn't that particular day x

I just hope that wherever she is she is at peace, didn’t/ isn’t suffer(ing) and that her family have lots of help and support to get them through this terrible time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just hope that wherever she is she is at peace, didn’t/ isn’t suffer(ing) and that her family have lots of help and support to get them through this terrible time.
God bless her.. xxx goodnight everyone 😒💕

Reactions: 5
Not sure if mentioned, but we had a similar situation not too long ago in Ireland. Woman 45 got a taxi to beach and took pic of shoreline in Donabate Dublin. Left her phone on beach, hat found down other end of beach, woman nowhere to be found.

Body sadly washed up in Blackpool 2 months later. Noone knows how or why she went into water fully clothed, but can guess why. People also speculated she may have been kidnapped, but never believed that theory.
There was a thread on here for her or that story was mentioned on a thread I think , that's how I heard about it anyway from this site
I know I sound like a broken record and I know people think some people are all high and mighty in this thread but come on. Even if it’s 35 minutes. In a park. Cctv. Mobiele phone data being tracked. Kill someone. Dispose of a body (dead weight… ever tried moving that). Cover all tracks (oh no. There aren’t any so what a skillful murderer) and bury a body which now 8 days later still hasn’t been found. Okay so maybe he followed her to push her into the river. Her phone was left behind as she was sitting on the bench so did he drag her to the river in order to push her in? No signs of a struggle? No screaming? He then managed to get away without being spotted anywhere on CCTV? I mean I think people are entitled to their own view but everyone who claims to have “gut feelings” or “inside knowledge” has not put forward a credible scenario whereas the people thinking she drowned have in my opinion managed to do so.

By the way this is not directed at you Jwren 😂
Exactly this!! Missing person cases in the past where it turned out to be murder by the partner were different, they had usually "gone missing" from their home or not seen at all so it was more suspicious, in this case it just seems there's no other way round it

Reactions: 3
Interesting video. I wonder why we aren't hearing about the other people in the conference call. What could they hear from Nikki's end?
Why on earth would we hear from them? We’re not actually part of this investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting video. I wonder why we aren't hearing about the other people in the conference call. What could they hear from Nikki's end?
Honestly you’re still putting all your thoughts on here?! It’s been reported over and over again in the news the call was on MUTE!

Reactions: 12
Therr is no need to be rude. The call was on mute but she was still a part of the call.
I’m sure the police would have looked at her phone records, Bank statements, SM accounts early in the investigation, there could be something on there about her mental state, if she had any worries and who she was corresponding with.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the police would have looked at her phone records, Bank statements, SM accounts early in the investigation, there could be something on there about her mental state, if she had any worries and who she was corresponding with.
Screenshot_20230204-233004_Chrome.jpg

Some Facebook users are coming to their own conclusions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sometimes turn my camera off but leave the audio on in smaller meetings so I can give "verbal nods" easier without switching the mic off and on. I wonder if Nicola had done the same what we would've heard in the audio? Eerie to think that the incident was essentially being recorded/witnessed but not really.... if that makes sense

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.