Nicola Bulley #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought the same & yes he did brush over it. They had a regular routine & mornings were chaotic EXCEPT the morning she disappeared.. any changes to a regular routine especially on a day when something major happens is alarm bells..
If this was the first time EVER she was more organised, it leans towards her planning to leave that day or has plans different to her usual routine.

Reactions: 23
Paul must be quite the ninja criminal mastermind, I’m actually quite in awe of his skills. He tricks their police with his ability to manipulate phone, pc and Ring data, nips along to the river bank eluding all CCTV and local eye witnesses in a popular dog-walking area where he’s well known, does away with Nicola between about 9.10 and 9.33, pops her phone on or near the bench, avoids being followed back by his own dog who he doesn’t bother tying up and whizzes back home once again avoiding detection in time for a nice cuppa and to take the call that Nicola is missing. Quite the busy morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Paul must be quite the ninja criminal mastermind, I’m actually quite in awe of his skills. He tricks their police with his ability to manipulate phone, pc and Ring data, nips along to the river bank eluding all CCTV and local eye witnesses in a popular dog-walking area where he’s well known, does away with Nicola between about 9.10 and 9.33, pops her phone on or near the bench, avoids being followed back by his own dog who he doesn’t bother tying up and whizzes back home once again avoiding detection in time for a nice cuppa and to take the call that Nicola is missing. Quite the busy morning!
I hope he won the crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Glad he put some time aside to give us all those interviews and a cheeky documentary thrown in too.

Reactions: 5
The dog did it.
Yeah that's how it starts
8 days ago I was on here saying her dog tripped her over on the slippy embankment and she ended up in the water but here I am a full week on man and boy and I basically think I'm Emillia Fox ready to bang up half her family and thinking I can perform forensic searches on her washed up clothes .... so you joke but ya no 🤷 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah that's how it starts
8 days ago I was on here saying her dog tripped her over and on the slippy embankment and she ended up in the water but here I am a full week on man and boy and I basically think I'm Emillia Fox ready to bang up half her family and thinking I can perform forensic searches on her washed up clothes .... so you joke but ya no 🤷 😉
I bloody love Silent Witness

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One thing that has made me slightly suspicious was the fact he phoned the Police before getting to the field , I don't think I would do that until I was 100% sure they had gone missing and I would need to be there to be convinced

• Heart
Reactions: 34
One thing that has made me slightly suspicious was the fact he phoned the Police before getting to the field , I don't think I would do that until I was 100% sure they had gone missing and I would need to be there to be convinced
I thought this, but then if he was told they were found at 9.30 and they were still there with no sign of Nicola at 10.50 that’s enough time to worry

Reactions: 17
I've finally worked out who Paul reminds me of. Mr Poppy from Nativity.

MV5BZDVjYWEwMjctYWU0My00ODkxLWIxMmUtMmNmNmVhYjVmYWZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the key point here is that the police won’t necessarily have investigated an alibi, because Paul has never been a suspect, because there has never been a criminal investigation.

It’s always been a missing person enquiry.
He said the police checked his whereabouts to rule him out right at the beginning, he knew they would and he welcomed them doing it. It was in the channel 5 interview. That’s why I used the ‘ruled out’ phrase in my reply to someone earlier

Reactions: 7
I thought this, but then if he was told they were found at 9.30 and they were still there with no sign of Nicola at 10.50 that’s enough time to worry
The way it goes, if he hadn‘t immediately called the Police given the time gap then that would be suspicious as well.

Reactions: 13
The way it goes, if he hadn‘t immediately called the Police given the time gap then that would be suspicious as well.
Yeah I get that and I'm just thinking out loud I guess because obviously I'm not him and everyone reacts differently and you never know how you would react unless you were I'm that situation

Reactions: 6
I thought this too. I’d be calling my sister and telling her how wierd it is…I wouldn’t call 999 until I’d seen for myself. How can he be 100% sure she’s not In the river, without knowing what’s happened to her?

Reactions: 11
Coz he had been told that her belongings had been left behind probably. If someone rang me and was like we’ve just found your husbands phone on the bench plus your dog, I’d be straight on the phone to the police.

Reactions: 26
He said the police checked his whereabouts to rule him out right at the beginning, he knew they would and he welcomed them doing it. It was in the channel 5 interview. That’s why I used the ‘ruled out’ phrase in my reply to someone earlier
It’s not currently a criminal investigation because there is no evidence of anything criminal having happened. If they had found - or do find - anything then it would have been/will be reclassified quicker than quick. Proving he wasn’t where he said he was would have him in an interview room before his feet touched the floor,

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.