Nicola Bulley #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too. I’d be calling my sister and telling her how wierd it is…I wouldn’t call 999 until I’d seen for myself. How can he be 100% sure she’s not In the river, without knowing what’s happened to her?
but by his own admissions he doesn't believe she is in the river

Reactions: 3
I thought this too. I’d be calling my sister and telling her how wierd it is…I wouldn’t call 999 until I’d seen for myself. How can he be 100% sure she’s not In the river, without knowing what’s happened to her?
Yes or even calling her friends and family to see if they'd heard from her first before calling the police. Maybe he did and it's not been mentioned

Reactions: 6
Yes or even calling her friends and family to see if they'd heard from her first before calling the police. Maybe he did and it's not been mentioned
Maybe he thought if her family or friends knew where she was, seeing as the dog was left on her own, they would have let him know?

I don't know why this is in my head tonight, and I apologise if its been covered previously, but after reading the (absolutely amazing) recap 👏 -

I would really like to know where the 9.30am phone finder went and if that appointment was verified
And
Where the daughter in law that took the call was from her taking the call until 10.50am

🤔

Reactions: 5
I’d have been terrified to get that call and I’d have been straight on to the police while heading out to where the dog was found. I’d have been calling friends and family in a panic at the same time. Knowing that no one had seen my partner for almost an hour and a half and just the dog and phone were there would be my worst nightmare because nothing about it would make sense.

Reactions: 25
well he was playing a bit of a silly game if he did have something to do with it. Because had no one found the phone or the dog, or recognized it and contacted him he would have had to have called the police himself / gone to the river to look for her off his own back / called some people to find her whereabouts etc to make it look like he was actually concerned she was missing.

Are families allowed to pay for companies like SGI to search for the body again in the river or is it only if the police agree to it does anyone know? I think if it was me I would want another look down in the river now some time had passed

Did he actually say that?!

I was watching and tattling at the same time 🤣
Yes, he said he enjoys that hour to himself while the school run is being done. Tbf, I get the kids up and ready in the morning and my husband does the run, that moment of silence and peace when the last child goes out the door for the day is just. 👌😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know why this is in my head tonight, and I apologise if its been covered previously, but after reading the (absolutely amazing) recap 👏 -

I would really like to know where the 9.30am phone finder went and if that appointment was verified
And
Where the daughter in law that took the call was from her taking the call until 10.50am

🤔
It’s none of our business where string/caravan lady/‘phone finders appointment was. She is a witness not a suspect as far as I know.

With regards to Nicola being so organised that morning that she put the girls and Willow in the car, could she have hidden something in the car which she didn’t want Paul to see? For example, IF she was planning to leave she could have hidden a change of clothes, another mobile ‘phone, etc in the boot.

Reactions: 14
I bloody love Silent Witness
I used to love it, back in the day of Amanda Burton & team. Top fan.
Cast changed over time & all was good but once Emilia stopped doing forensics & began tracking down the suspects with the police I folded.....shame that.
She should've concentrated on her own job & let the police do theirs!
I'm not bitter 🤣

Furthermore...amazing recap.
Those detailed time lines are much easier to read & compute.
Very thorough.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s possible that *if* evidence of criminal activity were to appear, that this could then change. I appreciate your points and they are certainly valid. It’s a really tit situation for him to be in if he’s done nothing wrong. Unfortunately, people will always speculate and wonder now, unless Nicola is found.

Just as an aside, I’m also neurodivergent. I hyperfixate on things to the n’th degree. Like this story, for example!( We don’t know that he’s neurodivergent, that’s also speculation. Just to say. 💖
There was someone on Twitter saying that because he appeared not to be too keen on marrying Nicola (they were judging by his facial expressions) that must mean he isn't keen on her at all or that he knows she's dead. Maybe he just isn't into marriage. There are many of us about 😊 BTW I have no idea of his innocence or guilt one way or the other. Nothing about this case makes sense, so nothing would surprise me. I'm just saying that, in particular, was a flimsy thing to make those suppositions upon.

And

🤔
Yes this really bothers me too seems such odd behavior.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.