Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notfake

Chatty Member
Throwing this out there but could there be the possibility that it’s all been a set up, maybe for a life insurance payout? Didn’t one of the partners businesses get dissolved recently? Could it be another John Darwin story?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Merpedy

VIP Member
Why are the police carrying out reassurance patrols when they believe that Nicola drowned, and, that there are no suspicious circumstances?
Did the TikTok ghouls finally leave or are they still being annoying?

musiclover90

Has the confusion regarding her clothing been cleared up now?

Did the parent who spoke to her at the school give an account?

Intheparkonthebeach

I can only imagine that there have been concerns in the village and publicly that the campsite wasn't followed up quickly enough and the news has spread about the threat to shoot dogs in the past from the owner. Reassurance patrols will keep an eye on nosey members of the public too now that sonar man and mark williams-thomas are heading up there (who says he broke the Jimmy S story but actually, thats bollocks too, it was someone else altogether who really blew that story apart, Mark used to be a copper and jumped into the story for other reasons I'd bet my bottom dollar on.)

This is all very very odd and only getting odder.
Thank you Dotty Merton

• Heart

Merpedy

VIP Member
Is that the last time anyone died in that river? If so that's quite a record considering people say this sort of thing "happens all the time".
You’re right people must be falling in weekly at the same spots for it to happen constantly 😔

• Sad

pommobear

VIP Member
Just with regards to third party involvement we have to remember no one was around to witness Nicola falling into the water at that time or they would of helped her.
By the same logic no one was around when a third party approached her and under threat told her to leave the dog, leave the phone walk up the path and get into the van or of course they would of helped her (both hypothetical but possible due to a broken cctv camera and zero witnesses)

In a time frame where no one was around to see something bad happen.... something bad happend.

Coincidence, just an incredibly unlucky lady has a fall or at the right moment with no one around a perpetrators plan kicks in.

(Or she left or she jumped at the perfect time for no one to see)

Whatever happened that morning it was never going to be seen and there lies the problem.
I get where you're coming from but a medical emergency or accident causing her to fall in the water is likely to have happened significantly faster than foul play IMO.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
He’s given his expert opinion when it’s been asked for, he’s spent time trying to help find Nicola, unpaid , as have his employees.
Too many people are criticising this bloke - he’s done more than any of us on here to help, he’s done more than most!
As I put in the post, it’s just my opinion.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Opened this fully expecting to see 'crisis actor' somewhere. Not disappointed
---

Wyre Web Design - Google Maps
Wyre Web Design - Google Maps
If you walk far enough along the river from the yellow point in the map above, and I assume there is an easy passage there because I doubt this one guy walked half the village to take these pictures, it does eventually appear to join up with a road at multiple points? If anyone had left or entered via that route it's possible that other CCTV would have picked it up
And sheeple.

• Haha
No one can say 100% what happened to NB at this stage and possibly never, not even PF who has contradicted himself on this case so may times now making himself look anything but professional.
Yes but he has said it. It will only look unprofessional if he is wrong- otherwise it will ‘prove’ his expertise (unless she is never found). I see your point but regardless if he is doing it wrongly, contradicting himself, over stepping the mark, being unprofessional and all those things at the end of the day he is putting his own reputation on the line.
---

Why did he even take Willow? It was all so bizarre that I haven't thought of it until now but why on earth did he take the dog for his tv interview?
And when he was being asked questions he kind of kept looking at the dog as if using hee as a distraction did anyone else notice?

pommobear

VIP Member
Clearly the police are beginning to lose faith in their river theory though what with the helicopters etc - I think they also are of the view that if she was in the river they would have found her. Round the corner from where she went missing there’s a sandy bank which is quite shallow then there’s the weir to get past. It’s quite a lot of obstacles for a body to get through undetected in a small time frame to make it to the sea and not get snagged by clothing or stuck in a shallower part of the river. Then to be lifted up in order to make it over the weir (if my understanding of what that is is correct). I don’t know, I am just hoping for some answers real soon for her family and hope it’s not much longer before something is found.
I thought the helicopter was searching the river?