Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

musiclover90

Yes I said this the other day as well. As a ND person it annoys me to know that if my partner went missing, I would 100% be deemed guilty by all of these armchair behavioural psychologists just based on my facial expressions and the way I speak.
Is Paul ND then?

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
What I don’t get, they say Nicola has an Essex accent but she definitely doesn’t. If you see on her Facebook page you can see videos and hear her voice it’s definitely northern

Capri

No one can say 100% what happened to NB at this stage and possibly never, not even PF who has contradicted himself on this case so may times now making himself look anything but professional.
How did he contradict himself? Just curious...

Quackers

VIP Member
I don't think it's sinister at all personally I just think it needs clearing up. How was their communication, did he not know why she was so organised that morning or why she put the kids/dogs in the car? It's not like he was still in bed...mind you I'm not married, I have no idea how much spouses (or long-term partners) communicate! It just seems like something they'd have had to communicate about since it means the other person doesn't need to do something they normally would. I mean all this stuff was asked of him in the interview, it's just he didn't really answer what exactly happened that morning did he? And he didn't say "I can't remember" he just kind of glossed over it and talked about the usual schedule that happened most days. We don't know their breakfast routine or anything, like did they have any sort of conversation or was she just straight off? It could be something like she was in a bad mood or they'd had an argument and understandably he doesn't want to mention it because that would arose suspicion. Or maybe he was just so laid back (although I don't get that impression tbh) he didn't notice.
Was he actually at home that morning has that been confirmed? That might stretch the timeline?? In that he could have been waiting in the top field.

could he have thrown her in river and doesn’t want her found as she might not have drowned. Who knows.

I guess we will eventually have the answers.

Tots

VIP Member
Yes!!!! Also I saw someone say on Facebook ( not sure if it’s documented or just hearsay ) that the man with the white dog noticed Nicola and Willow because Willow was barking. Sounds like this was when something happened. That makes sense to me.
so the man with the white dog saw Nicola and Willow together then later on found her phone on the floor? Is that right?