Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been discussed but has there been any more info regarding the 2 strange men seen at the local church on that morning?
I’ve not even heard of this. There’s a lot of click bait articles in the press about vehicles, maybe it’s a similar thing??

have you got a link?

Reactions: 1

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I know this is probably a bit weird of me but I wanted to check out her family members, considering lots are speculating on Paul. I looked on her Facebook at her friends and people with the same surname and wow, yes, they've posted about the search on their own Facebooks but lots of them are just going out for drinks as normal and posting publicly about it. Even if I wasn't ridiculously close to a family member, I couldn't carry on as normal and post about it on Facebook. Not insinuating, just think it's odd.
WHAT? Since she's gone missing they have?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I also am confused by the staying over her Parents house but?
As far as I understand E owns the venue
---

So it looked like an accident?
she never stayed over at the parents house, the parents looked after the Grandchildren on the Thursday they were asked to stay on a little longer as Nicola was working a little later,

so it looked like an accident ? possibly what's your thought re the possibility of simulating and abduction? and the possibility police aren't buying it?

Lilylate

VIP Member
Because all he is doing is going over the ground the Police have already searched.
It’s like when I used to help my dad emulsion the walls aged about 7 - and he gave me a brush and allowed me to paint over the bit he had just done ’to give it a second coat’.
If that’s what you truly believe is true, then you do you… 🤦‍♀️

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Just had a Google and it states that Marsh Farm Hall is a "family run venue". I imagine Ed will be away a lot with his job being on London?
exactly it may be a case of needs must! lets face it a huge amount of wedding venues have lost out on revenue owing to the Pandemic

Intheparkonthebeach

I thought at some point it had been said that her parents had the children for longer than normal the evening before because she had to do something for work (email or presentation or something) but not that anyone had stayed over? Or have I made that up?
Nicola asked her parents could they look after the girls for longer (on the Thursday before she went missing on the Friday) because she was meeting her boss in Garstang and was expecting an important Zoom call

Sunday Girl

Sorry if I’ve missed this, I keep wondering about her car keys, I’ve read that she left them in the car as she could open the car with her phone? Is that right, have they been found?

• Wow

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Wyre Web Design - Google Maps
Wyre Web Design - Google Maps (the other side which is only wire and leads into a pretty road with housing/a lake(?))

There's a few pictures of the different parts of the field. I'm not sure if this is the right part but I assume it's this?

There's a road on the other side but doesn't seem to have a direct exit/entrance

I think if you run with the idea that she left, and the phone/Willow are decoys - it's probably fairly easy to get past a fence?
Watched a vid last night that shows there is a 'private road' that runs parallel to the tow path from the campsite to the lower field, oddly cant find it in my history so guessing I watched it through reddit.

You can see the tiny white dotted line where it starts on this map, the blue line is mine to try and show where it runs.

331221979_5920013258119523_1517358588649719496_n.jpg

Re Wyre Web Design - I went down a weird rabbit hole the other day and found his youtube channel as he shoots a lot of wildlife and had a vid of the river flooding back in 2016. It flooded the fields and the flood gate was open, pretty sure it was shot from Rowanpark. The last three videos on the youtube channel are kinda weird. There's one where the vid shows a chap disappearing on the road. One where there's some weird apparition in the field, upper field I think. And then really oddly that video was featured on Jack Osbourne's 'Fright Show' and there is an interview with the guy who filmed it, the bloke from Wyre web design. Go watch it if you have some time. I'd like to now someone else has and what they think!

RazRazRazMataz

I'm the biggest cynic in the world when it comes to psychics but doesn't anyone know what they have been saying?! Surely if they are a thing, they would know

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I think I’ve missed that, when did she do this?
---

Yes this is weird for me too. There are always peak times at popular walking routes but to see no one seems a bit unusual.
Of course it’s possible that the police do have witnesses but haven’t stated this because it doesn’t actually add anything to the overall picture - just confirms that they were there which we know.
---

To be clear it’s a hotel / venue that Emma works at, not her home.

I don’t personally think it’s odd it wasn’t done in Paul’s house - imagine how that would be for the girls? They should have things as calm and normal as possible at home right now.
---

Oh so they own it? I didn’t realise that.
---

The number was most likely Nicola’s - and they had her phone
possibly then again it may have been an address or the house phone number

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’ve never known this done before. Surely they’d have to have the same conditions in terms of wind / tides / currents / rain / air and water temperate - these things are so changeable and have a huge impact on the water when it’s tidal.
it’s not common but it could help. I haven’t read the info on what the river is like so it was more a random musing as to if she’s not in the river she’sfurther down / out.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Yes or even calling her friends and family to see if they'd heard from her first before calling the police. Maybe he did and it's not been mentioned
Maybe he thought if her family or friends knew where she was, seeing as the dog was left on her own, they would have let him know?

MsGilmore

VIP Member
They said on Lorraine earlier that the suspicious men looked like they were going fishing, but had their faces covered. They also mentioned her car keys. Suspected car jacking gone wrong perhaps? Although if the car is keyless they could have scanned it and stolen the car later. These things tend to be opportunistic as the police said.