Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I’ve not done any speculating. The fact is, if no crime has been committed, no charges will be brought to anyone. If someone, Nicola Bulley or anyone else, has left home without saying anything, they have that right. There is no crime there.

I’m not speculating on whether she has or hasn’t, I do not know that.
Jesus let it go now

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I guess it depends on your job. I don’t know what he does, but I used to work for an American company (banking) and would go to the office at 9:30 and be in the gym or go for a run around 11. It was pretty normal, for the Americans and my colleagues working in my city.
We’d normally then work through our lunch but would work out when it was a bit quieter.
Yeah I have family who work non uk hours so can understand going to the gym at add times but it just seemed strange to me that he made a point of not starting work until 10 but then going to the gym straight away

Reactions: 3

Emzykins

VIP Member
The former actor theory is wild. People will come up with anything to get likes at this point.

Reactions: 2

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
On the idea of her being in a caravan...imagine she put a small number of supplies, off each weekly shop or whatever, in a caravan over a number of weeks... she'd be OK to survive for a few weeks anyway! To what end, I don't know but just had the image of it!
you would still have to empty any toilet waste

LostScot82

Chatty Member
What if…she planned to disappear and the caravan woman and her string were in on it? There is that 10 mins when the dog was left alone because the caravan woman didn’t want to go to the dog to soon in case somsome witnesses her with N. Then she went to an alleged appointment (this wouldn’t have to be verified by the police because she’s not a suspect)
Then waits until 10.50 to ring the DIL which gives N long enough to flee.
Similar to what I said, I said I thought caravan woman possibly rang DIL which would be proved by log and DIL and caravan woman helped her go, DIL drove her somewhere? I'm sure caravan woman has plenty links to places to go. Then once she was safely gone DIL came back and raised the alarm.
Still doesn't work out as to how she thinks she will get the kids safely or why she hasn't contacted police to say she is OK. Or why noone else raised the alarm before 10.50. Why did no other person in that 80 minutes not see the dog and phone?

Merpedy

VIP Member
Tilly Ann’s fb post said phone found on bench.
The partner didn’t mention the phone being on the ground, just that she was logged into the teams call. He does make a point to mention the harness was on the ground though (at least from the article I read)

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I’m really glad it’s been helpful. I was worried it was too much info or too wordy?

Any feedback welcome!
I think it's great! I think it might be worth adding that Paul tried to ring her then got changed and went to look for her before the school phoned and he then rang the police. Maybe too much detail but can't hurt

• Heart

Capri

It’s so sad tbh. I feel so sorry for this guy and the whole family really. A loved one has gone missing and people are literally dragging them over fuck all apart from a 2 min interview 🤦‍♀️.
To be honest, the first 2 interviews (with Paul and then also with her family members) struck me as odd. No one was really crying, they were sad of course but not devastated. One time I couldn't get ahold of my husband for 12 hours and I was hysterical.
Sure, they were in shock but still..,Paul is literally walking and talking calmly to the divers about her body potentially being in the water. I would have to be carried to the river. I watch a lot of true crime and the first days are the hardest...All the relatives, friends are crying because they know - even if the person is not dead, he/she could be in the even worse circumstances. Even if she is not in the river, it doesn't really matter because then it means something much worse happened to her.

Now after watching a longer interview with him I do somewhat believe him (and I do believe his alibi and he is nothing like CW) but their relationship dynamics is weird. Someone mentioned how come he never asked her why she was so organized that morning or whatever....Usually spouses who both wfh communicate and talk a lot. If you have been with someone for 12 years, you will pick up on the smallest things and details... My husband and I wfh but I would definitely mention something like this to him...Idk this is just odd to me.

The grumpy lady and the whole situation around her is extremely odd as well.

Not sure why people are annoyed at Eyeliner Emma. Is it because of the make up? :rolleyes: Just curious...To me she is just a friend trying to help.

puddleduck

VIP Member
I'm so sorry. My partner's Mum walked out when he was little. They do have a relationship of some sort now (she's met our almost 1yo twice 🙄) but since his Dad passed (who raised him once she left) he's struggled so much. He says that feeling of abandonment never goes. Thinking of you ❤
Can I just ask if everyone gets some posts, this one for example, blocked out? Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong?
I can tell that some people see complete posts because there are answers.
Anyway, am wondering.
Take care.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Ley lines? I think everything else has been covered.
BTW Faulding floated the alien idea already.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I thought why ring the school but then i thought maybe she had school notifications coming up on the phone i know i do CONSTANTLY we get it through an app and then the same notification via email AND then text, or she simply could have had her kids in the uniform as her screensaver who knows. I think someone said the dil worked at the school i could be wrong though.
it was the School secretary who took the phone call from the person who alerted them to Willow being alone

Lady_H

VIP Member
I honestly think Nicola is alive & well & left of her own accord.
To abandon a partner, community and most importantly her children she would have to be psychopathic (see Sheri Papini) or incredibly mentally ill, neither of which suggest she is “well” in the slightest.