Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notfake

Chatty Member
Please read the recap for info about the company - it does not mean there was any financial difficulty
Yes I know it doesn’t suggest financial difficulties, doesn’t mean there weren’t any. Also Anne Darwin received the payout after so many years without a body as once a body enters water, it’s not guaranteed to be found.

Reactions: 3

JSquared

VIP Member
Leaving home unannounced isn’t a crime. How other people react after the fact is not on the person who disappeared.
It would all depend why they left - re to fake a crime. That is a criminal offence but would need someone to own up to that/strong evidence. She could return, cry MH issues and nothing could be done.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I thought this too. I’d be calling my sister and telling her how wierd it is…I wouldn’t call 999 until I’d seen for myself. How can he be 100% sure she’s not In the river, without knowing what’s happened to her?
but by his own admissions he doesn't believe she is in the river

Oldcat

Chatty Member
True but I would hazard a guess she’s not a cold hard bitch. Which you’d need to be if you were of sound mind to cause so much stress, pain and hurt to your family, loved ones, friends and continue to do so. I also doubt her loved ones and friends would care as much as they do if she was that way.

Oh please! You don’t know her!

ETA or do you?😂

Last edited:

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Totally off the subject, but I rescued Stewart White’s dog once (we used to live opposite them a long time ago. I don’t remember a kid, but they kept to themselves. The dog not so much)
I read one of Emma's Facebook posts she mentions that he is their children's grandparent

• Wow

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
But there is no crime scene

I don't think anyone could predict that their friend would possibly use their media connections and get this much attention
Yeah she couldn’t have predicted the fallout, but she’d know that leaving in such ‘mysterious circumstances’ would lead to the police being called at the least. Not saying she would be found guilty tbh, I imagine if she did turn up now the police would just let it slide.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I remember when I was at school I would constantly be late and in detention. I was terrible at going to bed at a suitable time, getting up and timekeeping in general. However there would be the occasional days I was organised and would be on time, even early. Could be a similar situation for Nicola where she was usually rushing but there were occasions when she was on schedule.

Maybe because it's a very personal and private space and he didn't want a camera crew trampling all over his house. Nicola's house.

Yes

Paul's note on his ribbon to Nicola.
View attachment 1955871
Does that read= Nikki I love you! xxxxx come home now ...if so wow!
---

He said in the interview that the police told him to return home and they would speak to him there. Then he said they got there about 11.20 or something
yes 11.20. not 11am

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I’m going to update the recap and add the bits we’ve flagged over the last 24 hours.

Is general agreement now that the phone was on the ground?!
Yes! By Mr Fluffy Dog. Not the floor 🤭 (I am of the view that the floor is manmade inside or out and the ground is not.)

pommynoir

VIP Member
No, it looks like it goes under the chest and another section which clips together under chest/tummy behind front legs, then with another part over her back.

It’d be really difficult (I’d say impossible but nothing’s impossible) for a dog to get out of, even if the clip wasn’t secured.

ETA link to previous post NOT to say it’s been discussed before but to show the photos @pommynoir xx

Amazing thanks for linking. I was out all weekend so only read the top liked posts of each thread and the recaps!

Yeah doesn’t look like it would be easy to get out of that harness at all.

• Heart

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Leaving home unannounced isn’t a crime. How other people react after the fact is not on the person who disappeared.
I suppose the grey area would be that if she has done a runner she essentially faked a crime scene before leaving. Which I’m sure could lead to a charge for wasting police time.

All of his language seems to point to him thinking she’s chosen to leave doesn’t it?
This is the only scenario I can see where she would still be alive chilling in an apartment somewhere with her tinderfella, either that or a fugue state episode like the man in breaking bad. Leaving the phone, dog could be her mic drop moment, f*ck this i'm out of here.

sorry to be a pain I've scoured the recap's I don't recall if its' mentioned if she wore airpods in or the phone was on loudspeaker for the meeting. If she fell in water the earphones would perhaps have come out of her ears?
And surely you'd have a 2nd phone for business or a dual sim?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I thought at some point it had been said that her parents had the children for longer than normal the evening before because she had to do something for work (email or presentation or something) but not that anyone had stayed over? Or have I made that up?
ye she asked her parent's if they wouldn't mind looking after their grandchildren a little longer, I thought it was stay on as in the Children and Grand parents were at Nicola's house at the time