Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said in the interview he works for an American company so because of the time difference he doesn’t start work until 10am and he enjoys that hour alone
He was still doing emails and phone work though?
---

Ring doorbells are not concrete evidence. When the battery is low they don’t always pick up every movement.
You can wave a hand in front of it then run out it doesn’t ‘reset’ quick enough to pick you up… and yes we’ve tried it😂
Do they have a back entrance?
But theirs was working fine in the morning … there are the pictures to prove it.
and I would hazard a guess that all that kind of thing has been over by the forensics.

Reactions: 7
I originally thought maybe they had separated recently but if that’s the case why would he talk about their marriage plans?

I still don’t know what I think….drowning makes the most “sense” but I can understand not wanting to accept that. The path that she could have gone down (either willingly or unwillingly) still has hope so I can understand why Paul and her family are looking at that option.

I don’t believe she disappeared of her own accord so sadly that leaves drowning or abduction….two weeks down the line, the likelihood of abduction ending well is not good.

Either way, I have a horrible feeling this may never be solved. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He was still doing emails and phone work though?
---

But theirs was working fine in the morning … there are the pictures to prove it.
and I would hazard a guess that all that kind of thing has been over by the forensics.
My only hesitation about the doorbell footage is is there any way to know that it’s from that day? There’s no date stamp on it.

Reactions: 10
I’m 90% sure she’s for whatever reason accidentally fell in the river and maybe floated out to sea.
Sorry to mention a Facebook post again but the owner of the not abandoned abandoned house is now suspect number one to some as he came out and shouted at some TikTokers filming his property.
I mean he could be guilty yes but he could also be sick of strangers trying to break into his property. If a gang of people where outside my flat filming I’d be angry too.

Reactions: 21
Can I just point out tech alibis are not always reliable. They're not. Only last week a guy was charged with murder for faking his tech alibi, it happens. For 6 weeks that man inserted himself into the lives of the victims parents.
We're not talking about a murder in this case but keep an open mind.

Reactions: 24
I’m 90% sure she’s for whatever reason accidentally fell in the river and maybe floated out to sea.
Sorry to mention a Facebook post again but the owner of the not abandoned abandoned house is now suspect number one to some as he came out and shouted at some TikTokers filming his property.
I mean he could be guilty yes but he could also be sick of strangers trying to break into his property. If a gang of people where outside my flat filming I’d be angry too.
Plus the "abandoned" house is on the opposite side of the river

Reactions: 7
Yes, especially as the upper field is near where the broken CCTV is, and near the main A road where the friends were yesterday doing the dashcam appeal.

I’ve put some maps on the first page of this thread that helps visualise it all x

ETA or she could have put Willow and her phone in the small area by the bench, knowing Willow was secure there, and left on her own via the top field.
Willow could quite easily have followed her through the gaps in the fence by the bench though.

Reactions: 8
When I first saw the friend I got a feeling I’d seen her before on t.v. I keep getting it every time I see her. She looks so familiar to me. Or maybe it’s just the Celine Dion likeness… 🤣
Celine Dion with bad makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My only hesitation about the doorbell footage is is there any way to know that it’s from that day? There’s no date stamp on it.
My parents have one and there’s a date in the corner and if any videos get saved it shows the date and time.

Reactions: 6
Willow could quite easily have followed her through the gaps in the fence by the bench though.
I’m not sure, I looked on the video and I don’t know if my springer could fit. Do you know if Paul has said Willow goes through the fence?

8E705075-1410-44AD-9616-A2939C493E6A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Just finished the channel 5 programme and am furious with myself for how much it has made me suspect her partner. I was very on the fence and as I sat down to watch it my thoughts were that however he came across I wouldn’t be swayed into thinking he had anything to do with it. By OMG there is something so unlikable about him in the way he comes across. He just seems like he’s simmering with rage underneath everything. But I’m so annoyed that I think that.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The thing that made me doubt anything was when he said he didn't log on to work until 10am so he could have had time to go to the field.:unsure:

Reactions: 21
They asked him about plans to marry, they hadn't got round to it. They asked when she's back home will you?
jesus that was a bit weird

I don’t believe she is in the river
Or dead

will try and watch the rest of Ch5 later.

Reactions: 9
Grief is a huge part and a rollercoaster of emotions. I think judging someones reaction on purely emotion isn't 100% accurate.

(Sorry a few pages behind!)
Having had a friend go missing and then later be found dead, this has been my exact experience of grief tbf. The denial/anger part went on for a ridiculously long time and I said and did all sorts of strange tit. Maybe I have a different perspective on it because of what happened to me, but it’s why I’m just not understanding how people are taking that the husband is somehow guilty of murder just from how he has behaved in interviews. It seems normal to me for someone who is currently experiencing extreme trauma.

Also on a different note, as someone who is neurodivergent, some of the talk about what is supposedly a ‘normal’ way to speak and what are normal eye movements is so jarring lmfao.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The thing that made me doubt anything was when he said he didn't log on to work until 10am so he could have had time to go to the field.:unsure:
Also if he usually doesn’t start work until 10, but Nicola is usually home by 9.30, you’d have thought he’d maybe be a bit more aware of the fact she wasn’t back.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.