Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking if people recognised Nicola on her walk. (Unless of course hidden somewhere) people would have also recognised Paul or Emma in the area aswell... for those that suspect they are the ones that did something to her in that area.

Reactions: 15
Just finished the channel 5 programme and am furious with myself for how much it has made me suspect her partner. I was very on the fence and as I sat down to watch it my thoughts were that however he came across I wouldn’t be swayed into thinking he had anything to do with it. By OMG there is something so unlikable about him in the way he comes across. He just seems like he’s simmering with rage underneath everything. But I’m so annoyed that I think that.
I'm glad others saw the 'simmering'. I'm not jumping to any conclusions about it, but definitely for me he seemed that way.

Reactions: 13
He talked about marriage plans because Dan walker asked him to basically.

Paul started to say we had talked about marriage in 2020 but....... Walker interjects covid and all that so it didn't happen - I'd say let him finish what if the answer was Nicola wasn't in a rush or didn't really want to in the end .

Paul also talked about them being essentially the perfect family, never apart, everything being done together they were always four, she didn't do anything without him apart from on two occasions she went away alone.

I wish they chose a more investigative journalist to carry out that interview the time for softly softly has passed now imo because it's a serious case especially with Paul himself suggesting decoys over an accident theory.
Yeah, those are unusual points. Even when they went out for dinner they brought the girls, he made a point of saying that. Everyone's relationship is different i guess, looks like they lived in each others pockets. But Paul said he was looking forward to that hour to himself.

Reactions: 8
I'm glad others saw the 'simmering'. I'm not jumping to any conclusions about it, but definitely for me he seemed that way.
His manner and expressions and the feeling that controlled rage is bubbling underneath remind me of my controlling abusive ex from about 20 years ago. That could be why I feel negative towards him (but also could indicate that he is as deeply unpleasant and controlling as my ex was).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just reading back through thread 4 regarding the GFM, the fact it was started up once she was missing for £100k, does anyone else think it’s odd, such a high amount of money? I know it was taken down and her friend apologised but it gives me weird vibes.

Reactions: 24
I think someone suggested it but if you go with this decoy theory and the suggestion from the not-husband that she’s free to just come back, it could mean that she went into the river in another place nearby after putting everything down
The dog didn’t follow because she didn’t feel like following.
Given that she’s an anxious dog by the sound of it, I would guess that she would have ran away if something violent had happened, no one wants to risk being attacked by a dog so they would have scared her off. There’s also a chance she would have been acting off the next morning when they went back - my dogs are fairly anxious and there’s some paths they avoid purely because they don’t like the dogs behind the gates, they once ran into a tree there or it’s the vets

Reactions: 9
I don't know, there are a lot of selfies, don't know the last time I took a selfie on my walk. Maybe its normal.

Reactions: 17
We know the police often get families to do press conferences so they can see their body language and reactions. Can't help but think it's the same with this interview.

Reactions: 21
My brain is going wild now, has anyone thought, Paul and Emma maybe having an affair 🤔

Anyway just a crazy thought!
Has Paul been interviewed with Nicolas parents, like have they been together at any stage?

Reactions: 14
I dont believe for a minute her partner had anything to do with this. I'll state that from the beginning.

I was just quick taken aback by how matter of fact he was speaking. It felt like he was (rightfully) desperate for the mother of his children to be returned safely. It didn't feel like a man in love distraught that his partner was missing.

People have commented he may have been on sedatives. Understandably this would impact how he came across. Again, I don't for a second believe he is involved in this or caused her any harm.

I've never experienced anything as traumatic as this so it's not for me to say what is the "correct" way to process a missing partner.

Reactions: 18
Wonder why he wouldn't marry her after 15 year and two kids? he's certainly dragging his heels,

I'm wondering if he has a girlfriend and she's did it? or Nicola knew about a girlfriend and has took herself away she's hiding out somewhere?

don't come at me it's just my opinion im entitled too

Reactions: 10
Just reading back through thread 4 regarding the GFM, the fact it was started up once she was missing for £100k, does anyone else think it’s odd, such a high amount of money? I know it was taken down and her friend apologised but it gives me weird vibes.
Not really. It’s just part of the standard playbook these days,
Can you think of a high profile case that didn’t have a GFM recently.

Reactions: 10
I have been trying to keep up with this thread , but it does go so fast and may have missed it.. (no I'm not going to ask if the god was wet) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣.

I'm just watching the programme that was on last night and one thing has confused me.. the images of her that morning show her putting the dog in the car, but her partner said he did that the morning she disappeared. He may have got mixed up, I'm just confused.

Reactions: 8
Not really. It’s just part of the standard playbook these days,
Can you think of a high profile case that didn’t have a GFM recently.
I’m aware of cases that have asked for maybe £5k or £10k, I just think £100k straight off the bat was steep

Reactions: 22
We know the police often get families to do press conferences so they can see their body language and reactions. Can't help but think it's the same with this interview.
I think the Police had backed so far away from this they were in the Irish Sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t get over how invested I’ve become in this case. With everything else going on in the news these last two weeks, this is the only thing I’ve thought about.

I’m even beginning to think it’s some strange mk ultra mind game. Only joking but you see what I mean I hope? Everyone is talking about it, social media has gone mad. Tv programmes 🙃

Reactions: 13
I've never experienced anything as traumatic as this so it's not for me to say what is the "correct" way to process a missing partner.
This is sort of what people seem to be missing when they're commenting on how his reactions are not normal because x, y or z

I'm sure plenty of us have expeirenced grief but how many of us have expeirenced it without there being a body or certainty of what happened? I would think that it makes it a lot harder to actually process that someone is (likely) dead because your brain will always be jumping to the "what if" of her being alive

The fact that he didn't appeal to anyone to let her go or seem to suggest that she has been murdered also makes me think that his brain is not even entertaining the idea that it has happened because it's a lot worse than someone being in the river. He appears to be in complete denial but doesn't want to outright say it because that would completely go against the police

Reactions: 18
I don't know, there are a lot of selfies, don't know the last time I took a selfie on my walk. Maybe its normal.
I think if you are a certain type of smug Strava wanker you do. It's like the humble brag of the exercise world.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have been trying to keep up with this thread , but it does go so fast and may have missed it.. (no I'm not going to ask if the god was wet) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣.

I'm just watching the programme that was on last night and one thing has confused me.. the images of her that morning show her putting the dog in the car, but her partner said he did that the morning she disappeared. He may have got mixed up, I'm just confused.
Who is this god person, anyway.

(apols to non Hitchhikers fansj

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.