Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if the husband was involved somehow he’d be pushing the ‘fallen in the river’ story whereas he’s saying he doesn’t believe she’s in there.
But it’s the perfect cover because the police aren’t realistically looking anywhere else. So he looks innocent. Idk thinking aloud here….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of people seem to think the husband is dodgy, but if it has been established that he isn’t a suspect, he has a solid alibi backed up by CCTV, then what part do people think that he played in her disappearance? That he paid someone else to do it?
I still don’t think he can be cleared as a suspect without being named as a suspect, and he can’t be named as a suspect without there being a crime investigation.

While it’s a missing person investigation, there are no formal suspects.

ETA so the police possibly could still have a suspicion that there is foul play but have no evidence of this. If they charge someone as a suspect they would only have x amount of time to question them and with no evidence that’s not going to go well.
Hypothetically speaking, the police could follow the MisPer line until they do find evidence and then name a suspect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am so sorry if this has been asked earlier - I have missed out a few pages so could have missed it. Please don’t should shout at me:

I’m just watching the programme now and until now I’d thought that the sighting was from a person on the upper field who saw Nicola walking along the river path. But they phrased it as if Nicola was actually IN the upper field as they then said that the phone records show that the phone was then back by the river in the vicinity of the bench. If I have understood that correctly, doesn’t that mean that something could have happened in the fields and the phone has been planted back there?
Yes you’re right - Nicola was last seen in the upper field. Then her phone and the dog were found at the bench.

46473DFE-215E-4F9E-962A-9A646D1A01E7.jpeg

Reactions: 10
There's a dark mark under one eye and some people have speculated it's a botox bruise but others have pointed out it's visible in some of the photos Nicola has on her Facebook. It's likely it's a birthmark or pigmentation.
Paul might have had botox in the past. They both obviously take care of themselves, but he has 11 lines currently and they'd normally be the first thing you'd tackle with botox.
Seriously folks are counting the lines on his face now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

I was convinced she’s gone into the water until the interview with C5.
Looking back at history, Karen Matthews, Ian Huntley, Mick Philpott. All did television interviews proclaiming their innocence.

Do you think the police had some responsibility in setting this up to profile the husband’s body language?

Two weeks and still not found, water been checked extensively. Are the police now looking at other avenues?
Maybe but I'm leaning towards no cause the police essentially refused comment on the programme and made a generic 'we're still looking' statement. That doesn't mean they didn't obviously but it all seemed a bit sensationalised for police involvement. It came across to me like the police want nothing to do with any of this

Reactions: 9
Yes you’re right - Nicola was last seen in the upper field. Then her phone and the dog were found at the bench.

View attachment 1951608
Thank you - needed to make sure that I’d understood correctly.

So the fields are very open but lined with trees and bushes. At a push, she could have been abducted or incapacitated there and taken.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if there are seesaws in the top field?

I'm going with she was attacked by someone very close to her - blunt force trauma resulting in death.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you - needed to make sure that I’d understood correctly.

So the fields are very open but lined with trees and bushes. At a push, she could have been abducted or incapacitated there and taken.
Yes, especially as the upper field is near where the broken CCTV is, and near the main A road where the friends were yesterday doing the dashcam appeal.

I’ve put some maps on the first page of this thread that helps visualise it all x

ETA or she could have put Willow and her phone in the small area by the bench, knowing Willow was secure there, and left on her own via the top field.

My rational brain says it’s just a tragic accident and she fell in the river
My totally irrational conspiracy side of the brain is saying Paul and Emma have bumped her off and it wasn’t actually Nicola the witnesses saw it was Emma dressed as Nicola as a decoy
And part of me thinks she’s left of her own accord and is hiding somewhere
lol I didn't think this thread could get anymore batshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

I was convinced she’s gone into the water until the interview with C5.
Looking back at history, Karen Matthews, Ian Huntley, Mick Philpott. All did television interviews proclaiming their innocence.

Do you think the police had some responsibility in setting this up to profile the husband’s body language?

Two weeks and still not found, water been checked extensively. Are the police now looking at other avenues?
I don’t think Huntley did a public interview proclaiming he was innocent, I just thought he said he’d seen them that day and they seemed happy etc but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Huntley did a public interview claiming he was innocent but I could be wrong.
No, I believe his just related to knowing the girls but he made the mistake of talking about them in the past tense (correct me if I’m wrong)

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if there are seesaws in the top field?

I'm going with she was attacked by someone very close to her - blunt force trauma resulting in death.
There would be evidence of blood if that had happened .
There is no blood in the area.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Huntley did a public interview proclaiming he was innocent, I just thought he said he’d seem them that day and they seemed happy etc but I could be wrong.
That is correct. The news interviewed him because he was at that stage of them being missing the 'last person to see them alive', obviously at that time nobody bar the police had suspicions that he had done it.

Also Mick and Karen were press conferences set up by the police although I think the mick asked to do it.

The marriage thing was odd and particularly cruel on channel 5s part.
Im still churning over that interview out of sheer frustration and that marriage question frankly the stupidity of it and the wasted time.

You have the partner of a high profile missing person in front of you and every question should be of relevance (purely for example)

Q.We know Nicola had an ordinary morning the day she disappeared but how was she the week leading up to her disappearance ?
(Did she have any headaches, dizzy spells, talk about anything worrying her health wise that could indicate an incident health related was brewing)

Q. In the weeks or even months before Nicola disappeared how would you describe your relationship and things generally at home ? (So relivant imo, anyone can have a good morning but what if he said yeah there were some rows over christmas or well we dreaded the new year financially etc)

I watched a missing person documentary over christmas on channel 4 and the relevance of the 6 months leading up to her vanishing became key, her loved ones said she was in a good place that week, she even had an amazing night hours before she disappeared but what the police eventually found through very old txts was that the husband had become cruel and she was secretly leaving him when the timing was right,
the husband v. upset said he had no knowledge of it and wanted her found (long story short) the husband was all over the situation he found out she was planning to go and had killed her .

Dan Walker asking about future wedding plans - all very lovely to hear when she's home safe of course but that's not where they're at right now with her being missing person.
Such a waste .

Reactions: 22
I’m on the fence as to whether her partner is involved but I don’t get a nice vibe from him. That doesn’t mean he’s involved but might mean that their relationship was not good or perhaps he’s abusive. Obviously I am speculating based on what I’ve seen but something about him doesn’t sit right. That doesn’t mean he’s bumped her off though.

Reactions: 20
There would be evidence of blood if that had happened .
There is no blood in the area.
Internal bleeding? Or knocking her unconscious and moving her?
---

I’m on the fence as to whether her partner is involved but I don’t get a nice vibe from him. That doesn’t mean he’s involved but might mean that their relationship was not good or perhaps he’s abusive. Obviously I am speculating based on what I’ve seen but something about him doesn’t sit right. That doesn’t mean he’s bumped her off though.
Someone said on the last thread an “expert” said they had an abusive relationship. Can’t remember who to quote.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.