Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a dark mark under one eye and some people have speculated it's a botox bruise but others have pointed out it's visible in some of the photos Nicola has on her Facebook. It's likely it's a birthmark or pigmentation.
Paul might have had botox in the past. They both obviously take care of themselves, but he has 11 lines currently and they'd normally be the first thing you'd tackle with botox.

Seriously folks are counting the lines on his face now?!
OMG! How did we not work this out earlier? It is LITERALLY staring us in the face! 😮

The reason Paul didn’t Botox his 11 lines is because the 2 lines actually represent him sticking 2 fingers up at us all. duck you suckers! It’s hiding in plain sight! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am so sorry if this has been asked earlier - I have missed out a few pages so could have missed it. Please don’t should shout at me:

I’m just watching the programme now and until now I’d thought that the sighting was from a person on the upper field who saw Nicola walking along the river path. But they phrased it as if Nicola was actually IN the upper field as they then said that the phone records show that the phone was then back by the river in the vicinity of the bench. If I have understood that correctly, doesn’t that mean that something could have happened in the fields and the phone has been planted back there?
Although that would give them only 10 minutes to do whatever they did with NB and get Willow and the phone back to the bench and the harness half way down the embankment without being seen. Nothings impossible but seems less plausible, wouldn’t they also risk their DNA being on the items, or fibres etc eventually linking it to them.

Reactions: 11
I'm still leaning towards the river/drowning just because it seems the most likely.

BUT the whole documentary and 'chat' with Paul I just find absolutely bizarre on all counts. Even if it's confirmed he is on meds (which I don't think it is officially) then surely it's unethical to put him in the spotlight?

Where's the family liaison? I'm assuming they have one even if they still think she's missing, given it's only been 2 weeks and with all the media hype I'm sure they would be assigned one. I can't believe for one minute they have been advised this is a good idea to do the documentary by the police or FLO, as even if he has no part in it it's just fueling speculation.

I am leaning to the drowning theory but honestly who knows, there are a LOT of messed up people about.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been noted as I dip in and out but those saying eyeliner Emma looks familiar. I think she looks like Rachel from X factor

3058F7FC-F5AA-4F2F-B10D-DD468D304122.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've not read all of the threads on here about Nicola, so I don't know if this has been mentioned, or discussed, but last night, after the Channel 5 programme, on fb some people we're saying she's an undercover police woman. Had anyone read it heard anything about this theory?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously folks are counting the lines on his face now?!
Cannot be the only one that thinks this dark mark by his eye is nothing to do with Botox & just the fact he has black eyes from 0 sleep the last 2 weeks due to his partner being missing. Honestly 😂

Reactions: 18
I'm still leaning towards the river/drowning just because it seems the most likely.

BUT the whole documentary and 'chat' with Paul I just find absolutely bizarre on all counts. Even if it's confirmed he is on meds (which I don't think it is officially) then surely it's unethical to put him in the spotlight?

Where's the family liaison? I'm assuming they have one even if they still think she's missing, given it's only been 2 weeks and with all the media hype I'm sure they would be assigned one. I can't believe for one minute they have been advised this is a good idea to do the documentary by the police or FLO, as even if he has no part in it it's just fueling speculation.

I am leaning to the drowning theory but honestly who knows, there are a LOT of messed up people about.
I think the fact that Lancs Police declined to take part in the programme shows that they thought it was a bad idea.

I got the impression that CH5 was using this as possibly a way to commission a new Crimewatch style programme.
The weird western type intro music was very odd though.

Reactions: 29
Although that would give them only 10 minutes to do whatever they did with NB and get Willow and the phone back to the bench and the harness half way down the embankment without being seen. Nothings impossible but seems less plausible, wouldn’t they also risk their DNA being on the items, or fibres etc eventually linking it to them.
Not necessarily only 10 mins, because they could have taken Willow and the phone to the bench but Nicola could have been left incapacitated in the top field and then gone back…

Reactions: 5
I've not read all of the threads on here about Nicola, so I don't know if this has been mentioned, or discussed, but last night, after the Channel 5 programme, on fb some people we're saying she's an undercover police woman. Had anyone read it heard anything about this theory?
I haven’t heard that one. She’d have had to be undercover a really, really long time though considering her eldest daughter is 9.

Reactions: 10
Also if he usually doesn’t start work until 10, but Nicola is usually home by 9.30, you’d have thought he’d maybe be a bit more aware of the fact she wasn’t back.
If he’s so laid back as he says, I doubt he notices much to be fair. It seems it may have just dawned on him (Nicola has a different routine) as he was saying about it being mayhem in the mornings but not that day, because it probably always is on the days he gets the girls ready, hence noticing it was different that day, as Nicola being a multitasking kind of a girl 💅🏻 probably gets most things ready the night before when it’s her turn.
Not gonna lie being that laid back would do my head in, especially when you’ve got children, that means NB had four children if you include Willow.🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
As in that's her job? Or that is why she's gone missing? Like she's on a case and that's why she's gone missing?

Reactions: 4
Also if he usually doesn’t start work until 10, but Nicola is usually home by 9.30, you’d have thought he’d maybe be a bit more aware of the fact she wasn’t back.
Ah have you never nipped into the shop for something and then stood in the carpark chatting to someone for 20 minutes.

Or taken a work call in the car?

There are so many reasons why she could have been delayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I originally thought maybe they had separated recently but if that’s the case why would he talk about their marriage plans?

I still don’t know what I think….drowning makes the most “sense” but I can understand not wanting to accept that. The path that she could have gone down (either willingly or unwillingly) still has hope so I can understand why Paul and her family are looking at that option.

I don’t believe she disappeared of her own accord so sadly that leaves drowning or abduction….two weeks down the line, the likelihood of abduction ending well is not good.

Either way, I have a horrible feeling this may never be solved. So sad.
He talked about marriage plans because Dan walker asked him to basically.

Paul started to say we had talked about marriage in 2020 but....... Walker interjects covid and all that so it didn't happen - I'd say let him finish what if the answer was Nicola wasn't in a rush or didn't really want to in the end .

Paul also talked about them being essentially the perfect family, never apart, everything being done together they were always four, she didn't do anything without him apart from on two occasions she went away alone.

I wish they chose a more investigative journalist to carry out that interview the time for softly softly has passed now imo because it's a serious case especially with Paul himself suggesting decoys over an accident theory.

Reactions: 19
People really are bonkers. Not you, but the crazies making things up online.

Reactions: 17
Not necessarily only 10 mins, because they could have taken Willow and the phone to the bench but Nicola could have been left incapacitated in the top field and then gone back…
Although they’d still got to incapacitate NB and get back to the bench in 10 minutes without risk being seen and leaving DNA, fibres/hair on phone, harness, along with placing the harness half way down the embankment. All very odd.

Reactions: 8
As in that's her job? Or that is why she's gone missing? Like she's on a case and that's why she's gone missing?
I'm not sure. The person who put the post up livess near Blackpool, and had people agreeing with him. We have a distant family connection, but it's no longer a speaking one so I can't ask him about it
---

People really are bonkers. Not you, but the crazies making things up online.
I was quite stunned when I saw his post, and I've no idea where he's got this theory from!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.