Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quoting myself sorry but also, if I was convinced that she wasn’t in the water so one option must be abduction, I’d be distraught thinking about all the possible things that could be happening / could have happened to her.

There’s none of that. No obvious worry for her to be safe and not going through really awful things.
I don’t think his head could go there. Perhaps because of meds but it genuinely seemed too much for him to comprehend. For me it was the way he said they deserved a happy ending as they’re going through hell and they have hope, prayers etc and it must have a good ending, or something along those lines. He did also say he wanted everywhere in the entire universe to be searched (I may have exaggerated that a little) but he did say he won’t be appeased until all houses, outbuildings and land are searched, so that’s kind of suggesting he is thinking it may be abduction. He won’t be appeased because no way can the police do that, it‘s completely unrealistic. But for me I don’t think his head is thinking straight at all, partly because of medication (which will dull his feelings/emotions) and also other ‘expert’ influences with different angles/thoughts, a complete mindf*ck for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
They didn’t just spring that question on him.
He allowed it to be asked.
He paused for a moment after it was asked. I think he was quite taken back at the insensitive nature of it but answered anyway, because I suppose he had to. He's between a rock and a hard place here.

Reactions: 19
I would logically 💯 say that she is in the river (although searched thoroughly with sonars etc) but I am hesitant to the fact there are no or were not slip marks or indentations from her boots. It just doesn’t make sense
The falling in the river from near the bench doesn’t make sense to me now given its depth at that point (3ft) & very SLIGHT current. She would have been able to stand up in it. For her to have fallen at such a force that she entered the water head first , then banged her head on rocks would have meant she would have had to positively hurtle herself down the embankment, enter the water head first, rendering her unconscious and thus drowning. That’s assuming she never put her hands / arms out to break the fall as people naturally do.
If she had slipped on her bum down the embankment and entered the water that way she would have been able to stand up and get out.
Also if the police timings are to be believed (phone being on the bench at 9.20am and Appointment Woman finding phone at 9.33am) appointment woman could have looked in the river and seen her if she had gone in mere minutes earlier?

But cannot rule out being in the river from a different location, or that Nicola never actually got to the bench. I’m sure the technology police have had access to details more, but for example my iPhone tells me I’m at least 50 metres away from where I am. ( that current location thing) and my car is .6 mile of a mile away from me. It’s not. It’s in the drive.

Last edited:
That’s assuming she hadn’t had an event that made her unconscious before she went into the water?

Reactions: 21
Now that we know Willow's harness was found nearer the bank it makes it more likely to me that she went into the river. My fear is she'll not be found and the family will be left in limbo.

• Sad
I thought it was utterly crass to ask Paul about the wedding plans. I didn’t like the format of the programme, didn’t think Dan Walker was the right person to ask questions and didn’t see the point of a panel. If they had just kept it to a 30 minute programme, that might have been better. Like OPs have said, Paul looked broken.

Reactions: 24
She done/does a meet and greet at the end and spent time with everyone, she's lovely 😊
Arrh brilliant. Have no idea what I’d ask her?? I’m not seeing her till the end of the year unfortunately but we do have front row seats. 😁

Reactions: 2
I thought it was utterly crass to ask Paul about the wedding plans. I didn’t like the format of the programme, didn’t think Dan Walker was the right person to ask questions and didn’t see the point of a panel. If they had just kept it to a 30 minute programme, that might have been better. Like OPs have said, Paul looked broken.
It was tabloid journalism basically, nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: 8
Oh oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore.

Sorry, couldn't help myself there.
I don't care what they say about us anyway, I don't care 'bout that 😁

TBH, I'm beginning to get tired amd irritated by this case now. In the past week it has seemed to have morphed from the tragic case of a missing mother presumed drowned in a river into a full blown free-for-all with GFM's, tiktokers rampaging through private property, self-promoters, and capped off with this totally uneccessary garbage on Channel 5. I wish that flamin' dog could talk to put an end to all this shite. Somebody please call Dr Doolittle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
There's a dark mark under one eye and some people have speculated it's a botox bruise but others have pointed out it's visible in some of the photos Nicola has on her Facebook. It's likely it's a birthmark or pigmentation.
Paul might have had botox in the past. They both obviously take care of themselves, but he has 11 lines currently and they'd normally be the first thing you'd tackle with botox.
So you mean 11 lines on his face?

Reactions: 2
That’s assuming she hadn’t had an event that made her unconscious before she went into the water?
Yep, like someone coming down the path , through the kissing gate, clobbering her from behind which jolted the phone on to the floor… and then goodness knows…

Reactions: 9
I posted this a few threads ago but I would to know more about the fishing area in the river that is "deep hole" as it appears to be the spot she went missing, haven't heard the police or the sonar guy reference this - I remember in the early days discussion of an 18ft drop which I'm assuming is this hole, but nothing else. Have I missed something where this has already been covered?
I'm still in the accidental drowning camp, but the deep hole is a big reason behind that as I imagine it would make it much easier for nicola to drown.
Screenshot_20230205_001555.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The falling in the river from near the bench doesn’t make sense to me now given its depth at that point (3ft) & very SLIGHT current. She would have been able to stand up in it. For her to have fallen at such a force that she entered the water head first , then banged her head on rocks would have meant she would have had to positively hurtle herself down the embankment, enter the water head first, rendering her unconscious and thus drowning. That’s assuming she never put her hands / arms out to break the fall as people naturally do.
If she had slipped on her bum down the embankment and entered the water that way she would have been able to stand up and get out.
Also if the police timings are to be believed (phone being on the bench at 9.20am and Appointment Woman finding phone at 9.33am) appointment woman could have looked in the river and seen her if she had gone in mere minutes earlier?
Who said it was only 3ft, ‘expert‘ Pete. 🥴 P Faulding also wouldn’t be aware of the flow of the river, or if there’d been an undercurrent at the time/day NB may have fallen in. It states on a tree by that bench ‘Danger Deep Water’. An angling club call that part of the river ‘Deep Hole’ on their map as a warning to anglers, as it‘s deep in areas. Elsewhere it’s stated the river is around 15/18ft deep, NB was 5’3”ft, also not sure how people would be boating in 3ft of water 🤔
NB would have been weighted down by her clothes/boots, the water would have been extremely cold, which can make your body seize, rendering you completely helpless.
I was quite surprised how steep the banks were and the size of the river. When I saw the dingy in the water searching for her it gave you some scale.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.