Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ireckon

VIP Member
This says she texted the play date so it wasn’t like she spoke to the other mum at the school so Emma could have dropped the kids off or the bad person did the text not Nicola ??
1676188373416.png

Reactions: 3

Multi-21

VIP Member
Hi I’m sorry if this has been asked a lot, it probs has, however I’ve been following the online news stories but missed about the partner. Has he an alibi? I believe she’s been taken against her will. Possibly by someone she knew and was threatend, esp to go so ‘calmly’ foresensically
Yes he was ruled out by the police very early on

Black.bird

VIP Member
Does anyone know if there are seesaws in the top field?

I'm going with she was attacked by someone very close to her - blunt force trauma resulting in death.

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
right that’s helpful thank you!

So if I’m understanding it correctly:

View attachment 1954699

That’s the ‘riverside path’ that Nicola walks down from the school towards the river at the very start of the walk (and in reverse at the end of a walk usually)

————————————————————

View attachment 1954703

This is the path from the kissing gate (by the bench) directly next to Wyreside

————————————————————

View attachment 1954707

This is in the top field next to Rowanwater mobile home park

————————————————————

Can someone just sense check that for me please?
Is Tilly Ann the one who gets things a bit wrong?
---

I think they highlighted that specifically the empty caravans had been searched to deter any self appointed PI’s from undertaking a bit of unlawful entry.

ghostguy

VIP Member
Not really. It’s just part of the standard playbook these days,
Can you think of a high profile case that didn’t have a GFM recently.
But also, what do they need money for? The family aren't struggling financially(that we know of), I wonder what the GFM had as the description. I never saw it

He said he works from home for an American company and so their hours are behind UK working hours. He'd therefore be working later, but could well be able to work some core hours and then suit himself for the rest. He said he logged on at 10am.
I realise that, I was just joking.

But still to roll out of the door about an hour or 2 after you've started is pushing it even for a professional shirker like me.🤣

Sunday Girl

It’s possible. So that assumes Willow was on the bank with Nicola at the bench at 9.20. Willow goes off / gets distracted, then finds that Nicola has disappeared and goes to the gate to go find her but doesn’t know where to go. So in that 13 minutes if Nicola has not fallen into the river, she has either gone (or been taken) back along the river walk toward Garscang Road (which again raises the question of why someone would take that risk, walking along a popular dog walking route towards a busy road) or the other way (back towards the lower and upper field). And then where? The 2 main routes out are discounted due to CCTV evidence and the fields are flat and open with no coverage so again a risky route for anyone trying to abduct her.
I keep musing along this scenario. I think it’s been more opportunistic and probably not somebody local. Also from the three possible exit lanes, I’m sure only one was covered by CCTV, one was broken and one didn’t have any at all. I’ve always been bemused at the police insistence that she didn’t leave the riverbank area. Again, I thought well they know a lot more than we do.
Ive tried ringing Sally to ask her and let her know my theories, she was havin none of it 🤷‍♀️ I tried

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Only 3ft deep at the entry point near the bench. It’s not 3ft everywhere :)
Yes sorry I realise that, but I mean initially when they thought she’d gone in by the bench and they sent divers in - they thought she would have still been in that area.

ETA I’m agreeing with you about it not making sense, except now I’m the one not making sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Someone yesterday was confused how a busy walking path wasn’t busy - a village is only going to be so busy to begin with
As I said previously by this time next week it will be like the stories from Wembley stadium in 1966 … anyone who is anyone will have been out and about dodging suspicious lurkers (who possibly made their blood run cold, that’s always good for a headline) and making a note of unwashed vans. Will have been like Fred Karno’s circus.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I went on a date with a guy who was of romani gypsy decent. He was a geologist with a degree from a prestigious uni and his own business. He lived in a flat. His parents still live in a static on a site and they travelled during his childhood.

What you're doing is branding an entire group of people based on your own bad experience. It's racism pure and simple.
Racial profiling, nice. 👌