Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
well that's what I was thinking! The police wouldn't launch an investigation to find her, they would know she's undercover 😂 😂
New to the thread but she LOOKS like a policewoman, I dunno what I mean exactly by that, maybe she resembles a policewoman in a TV drama I've seen before, can't place it - but as someone said before she must have one of those faces, she looks so familiar

• Haha
Reactions: 4

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Hi I’m sorry if this has been asked a lot, it probs has, however I’ve been following the online news stories but missed about the partner. Has he an alibi? I believe she’s been taken against her will. Possibly by someone she knew and was threatend, esp to go so ‘calmly’ foresensically
The first page of this thread has a summary of everything. He isn't a suspect and was at home.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Whenever I hear someone talking about the dog now, it’s harness or whether it was bloody wet or dry that tik tok sound… ‘you’re going to be… popular!’ Pops into my head 😂

• Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
This Emma eyeliners wedding venue is listed as being on Garstang Road! Could be a coincidence or a bloody long road! Something just not sitting right for me but I'm admittedly very cynical and can be a right pain in the arse with my theories.
they have a couple of holiday lets to!

Reactions: 3

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I don't have one but saw another poster say it's date stamped, just not on the actual video
on ours the activation alert shows the date and time with a screen shot of the video you click on it and the video plays without showing the date and time!

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
My rational brain says it’s just a tragic accident and she fell in the river
My totally irrational conspiracy side of the brain is saying Paul and Emma have bumped her off and it wasn’t actually Nicola the witnesses saw it was Emma dressed as Nicola as a decoy
And part of me thinks she’s left of her own accord and is hiding somewhere
The same thoughts have been going round in my head too. Ever since I read that the CCTV of what was apparently meant to be Nicola loading the boot could actually have been Emma Lashes White. Crazy theory, but can't help think it could happen when her own partner and friend have said she's 100% not in the water.
I know it will be a very sad final outcome but I really hope she's accidentally gone in the river and will be found soon, the thought of her being bumped off by someone she knows, abducted by a stranger, or gone off on her own either suicidal or for a new life, leaving her girls is sickening. An accident would be much more easier for her family to accept.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Plenty of women do. I think he said WE were going to get married, not he was going to marry her. I don’t remember Paul stating Nicola was upset he wouldn’t marry her. Did you actually hear him say that as I may have missed it, or are you putting 2+2 together and perhaps making 22?
No I'm not putting 2 and 2 together ..

Paul made it sound in the interview like he was dragging his heels about the marriage ..someone else has stated that too

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
If someone knows and is able, could we have a shot of the area/ N's route with the cctv blind spots marked on it? Think it would be useful to visualise where the exits were and which weren't covered by any cameras 🙏.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I don't think I ever noticed before... one of those screenshots I shared said the police stated "several" (CCTV areas) and locked exits that Nicola wouldn't be able to get through. Interesting, there are so many exits from there.
I don’t think they’re wholly talking about exits there. I think the CCTV areas refer to all places covered by CCTV Nicola passed either that day or on the way to the riverbank,

Facehugger

VIP Member
Answer to the car key question - her neighbour has spoken out with Paul’s permission

With Paul's permission, Charlotte is keen to point out that - despite speculations about the car Nicola was driving - her car keys were not left in the ignition. Her keys were on Nicola - something
Paul wants the public to know.
So, not only did she have a female spaniel, she also had a Merc. Interesting.

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Cannot be the only one that thinks this dark mark by his eye is nothing to do with Botox & just the fact he has black eyes from 0 sleep the last 2 weeks due to his partner being missing. Honestly 😂
I thought it was just an age thing , iv lost volume there where Paul has and looks the exact same.

ghostguy

VIP Member
Well, you never know 🙈 it’s just interested me as an angle no one has even mentioned. And when I think of potential scenarios for murders/being angry etc, it’s money a lot of the time.
I swear I read the man commenting 'stay safe' and some other weird comments was also someone she had a negative business transaction with. Tim Barnes I think

• Wow

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
To be fair, Dan Walker did say to him “What would you say to her” which might have influenced his answer. Unless of course they went through the questions before and he purposely wanted Dan to ask him about the marriage thing and what he’d say to her… in which case that certainly brings a new angle. A possibility of a huge argument about marriage that lead to her leaving to worry him/ show him how much he’d miss her etc….

I will remove the tin foil hat now.
sorry I meant he gave the impression that she may have left of her own accord

ghostguy

VIP Member
Why would she have kids to someone she had no intention of marrying..

plus didn't Paul mention he would marry her in the interview, so that's clearly been a issue and she's been upset he wouldn't marry her
He said they had discussed it and my own taking was that he wasnt wanting to just yet but they would eventually. Which doesn't really imply he was eager to get married. I get the impression she had hinted once of twice but wasn't pushing him or hurrying him.

Could be that they were just comfortable knowing they would one day

Lurklurklurk333

I don't think I ever noticed before... one of those screenshots I shared said the police stated "several" (CCTV areas) and locked exits that Nicola wouldn't be able to get through. Interesting, there are so many exits from there.

Merpedy

VIP Member
"wheres mummy, wheres mummy"
May not have necessarily happened this way. I get the impression that, if you take it from the perspective that they think she just walked off, they (him and the parents) use "mummy" as an emotional word to guilt/encourage her into coming back?