Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Ring doorbells are not concrete evidence. When the battery is low they don’t always pick up every movement.
You can wave a hand in front of it then run out it doesn’t ‘reset’ quick enough to pick you up… and yes we’ve tried it😂
Do they have a back entrance?
yip and does the back garden back onto other houses or fields?

Reactions: 4

Sunday Girl

I have never done a zoom or teams call. We have to attend in person for our team meetings.
Would it have been easy for Nicola to activate the microphone or camera if she had felt uncomfortable about something on the walk? Maybe she could have alerted her colleagues that something was not right.
Yeh I think that would’ve been possible, seems as though whatever happened was a total shock.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Well not exactly more questions but the idea has been floated that she's out there possibly in a locals property or has left and possibly planned how she would leave.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I'm so sorry if this has been mentioned, I don't have the emotional capacity to read through the threads. Why did they chose channel 5 for the interview? They make the Daily Mail look like a Nun convention
Love that 🤣🤣🤣

I think it’s probably more that Channel 5 asked them, not the other way round. Probably knew it’d get good viewing numbers.

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I've not read all of the threads on here about Nicola, so I don't know if this has been mentioned, or discussed, but last night, after the Channel 5 programme, on fb some people we're saying she's an undercover police woman. Had anyone read it heard anything about this theory?
As in that's her job? Or that is why she's gone missing? Like she's on a case and that's why she's gone missing?

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I have been trying to keep up with this thread , but it does go so fast and may have missed it.. (no I'm not going to ask if the god was wet) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣.

I'm just watching the programme that was on last night and one thing has confused me.. the images of her that morning show her putting the dog in the car, but her partner said he did that the morning she disappeared. He may have got mixed up, I'm just confused.
Who is this god person, anyway.

(apols to non Hitchhikers fansj

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I believe this was the Garstang Road appeal for dashcam footage? Would there be an exit between the points 1 and 4?

Edit to add. View attachment 1954620
right that’s helpful thank you!

So if I’m understanding it correctly:

5919E6E5-6E0F-468C-92DC-E9EE8F6ACC8D.jpeg

That’s the ‘riverside path’ that Nicola walks down from the school towards the river at the very start of the walk (and in reverse at the end of a walk usually)

————————————————————

B6696604-6139-4387-9C57-8D26983F1B92.jpeg

This is the path from the kissing gate (by the bench) directly next to Wyreside

————————————————————

3118D4E6-5775-4823-8701-2A1506BBD894.jpeg

This is in the top field next to Rowanwater mobile home park

————————————————————

Can someone just sense check that for me please?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Something definitely doesn't add up with all this. The media has blown up massively. I saw an article earlier about people who have been missing for years, some fairly close to me in the last few years that I hadn't heard of before. Others have something in local news and it seems to go quiet.
For C5 to make a program about it, and it get the heavy media coverage, rings alarm bells in itself.

It was the same with Sarah Everard, we all knew there was something massive to come because of the huge coverage, vigils etc and look at what happened there.

I don't think shes in the water, I also don't think she's been taken. The mobile and harness are too conveniently placed and quick to find. The fact the dog was running between the gate and bench certainly implies she's left via that gate which adds up to that path having no CCTV.

Then the GFM mentions supporting Paul and the family... surely it's very early on to assume or think of that. When someone dies unexpectedly, there's money raised for a funeral if there's no likely means, but why would the family need financial support to the tune of 100k when she'd only been missing for a few days.

I think she's left, whether it be MH related or a plan gone wrong I don't know. But I 100% think when she left that house in the morning, she knew she wouldn't be back (yet).
Or maybe someone else knew but Nicola didn't!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I didn’t say she didn’t drop the kids off. Did you read where I said “irrational conspiracy side of the brain” I just often think how do we know if it was actually Nicola the witnesses saw in the field. Maybe she’s in on it too and her and her friend switched after dropping the kids off who the fuck knows at this point
Yes I read all of your post.
I was just replying to rationalise that part of it.

Of course it’s entirely possible they’re all in on it, I’ve thought the same especially with the GFM fiasco, but in your original post you said maybe Paul and Emma bumped her off so I was just saying if that was the case it would only have made a few minutes’ difference as she was definitely at the school 🤷🏼‍♀️

Trixxx

VIP Member
See I saw it differently from you although admittedly I haven't seen the moving images. I saw a still image of the dog in the car boot already and Nicola at the edge of the boot. I didn't see Nicola with the dog in her arms putting her in the boot. Either way does it really matter? the point of the image is to show what Nicola was wearing that morning and the point of what he said was that it was a calm morning, not a frantic rush.
I wasn't saying it matters because of any other reason than I was actually wondering if the images were actually from that morning or not. I have never suspected him or anything so I am not saying it's him lying, I just thought perhaps the images were used incorrectly by accident or something. I don't know how these cameras work.

I've always suspected she just went in the river, and I still mostly think that. I was just thinking that perhaps he didn't actually see her after she went upstairs to get dressed so didn't 100% know what she was wearing and just got the first footage he saw from the camera.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Apologies if it’s already been asked and answered but what was the gfm actually for? 100k is a lot of money.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Is Tilly Ann the one who gets things a bit wrong?
---

I think they highlighted that specifically the empty caravans had been searched to deter any self appointed PI’s from undertaking a bit of unlawful entry.
Yes Tilly Ann is the one who put a whole bunch of bullet points on fb