Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bekika

Well yes of course, they have a strong sense of smell and so on, but I can't see how that bears any relation to this case.
If there were any traces of Nicola to be found, Willow or other dogs would have a greater chance of finding them

Reactions: 3

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I’m confused why there’s so much talk of money problems so bad someone might commit murder when they drove a Range Rover and went on Christmas weekends to Center parcs
Because people can’t help judging and speculating wildly. Take no notice and scroll past, it’s none of our business 🙏🏽

I guess it’s just so the one taking them can concentrate on getting themself ready while the other makes sure the girls have got shoes/coat/bag etc. and get the harness on the dog - it all takes a bit of time doesn’t it and if you’re walking the dog straight after it means the parent who’s doing the school run can finish their coffee and get themselves sorted.

Sounds like heaven from single parent life over here 🤣
I only have 1 child so I don’t know how hard it is to get two kids and yourself ready in a morning 🙈. But I manage it alone and so does my bf when I’m at work. I just think it’s a bit weird but if that’s what they like to do then fair enough. Maybe the kids are hard work to get into the who knows

But I don’t think she’s in the river anymore!! From the beginning I thought she must be. But now I don’t 😓

ghostguy

VIP Member
I’m way behind….. at the part of everyone discussing ‘the girls’, so this may have been said and we have all moved on.

However, it wasn’t ‘the girls’ I found a bit odd, that’s very normal, it was ‘her girls’ I found strange, and I’m of the opinion that she fell into the water. Just thought it was an odd way to put it, and ‘our girls’ would make more sense not HER. It is something of nothing really, but made me wonder previously if he wasn’t their biological father. It has been cleared up that he is by others, and I think the ‘her girls’ reference was just poor paraphrasing by the media.
I saw a comment saying he wasn't their biological father.

No idea how concrete that is
But saying 'her girls' Just made me think of that comment

Reactions: 2

Bumble2019

VIP Member
When he said he took the dog down to the river he said he asked the dog Willow "wheres mummy, wheres mummy". Is that what they refer to her as in relation to the dog??
---

Another thing that I found strange was when he said he was going out to look for her when she hadn’t returned by 10.15… I Don’t think my Husband would even bat an eye lid if I was late by an hour or two. I mean half the time he doesn’t listen when I do tell him that I’m coming back later than usual and I get a random text saying “where are you?”. He certainly wouldn’t call the police if I was 15 minutes late!
I cant get my head around the whole timeline and what exactly happened. Everyone seems so sure who put the girls in the car, who drove them to school, where she walked, that it was her on the phone, that it was her who sent the text to her friend etc. But it all seems a bit unclear to me (My opinion only).
---

I’m replying to a comment on the last thread about them potentially being separated…and posted same last night after the programme. To me, he really struggled in being convincingly emotive about her. Granted, it’s hard to read him properly given he was so “medicated”..
Also exemplified in first interview - “ there’s 2 girls that need their mummy back”.
I think the police know there’s been relationship issues and that’s why the missing person theory is being pedalled (over abduction)

And maybe the police are holding back on revealing this because a- the children, b-Paul would become even more of a suspect to the public which would threaten the investigation and c - would also explain the divide between parents / him.
Yes why was he slurring - what was he on??

Dexy

VIP Member
She done/does a meet and greet at the end and spent time with everyone, she's lovely 😊
Arrh brilliant. Have no idea what I’d ask her?? I’m not seeing her till the end of the year unfortunately but we do have front row seats. 😁

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Why would she have kids to someone she had no intention of marrying..

plus didn't Paul mention he would marry her in the interview, so that's clearly been a issue and she's been upset he wouldn't marry her
Come on Telly addict that's exactly what Steve Hobson did 😉

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
View attachment 1954149

Blue line is her route - ish - as I assume it’s circular but basically she goes path, lower field, upper field, lower field, path

Yellow is Rowanwater where the broken CCTV is
Thank you! So is it considered then that on all other usual exits (so not someone taking an off piste route through the shrubbery) from the area, you would be caught on cctv leaving at some point?

But Nicola drove the children to school. That’s a fact that can’t be argued. So regardless of who was in the field 20 minutes later, Nicola was at the school.

ETA Nicola spoke with an Essex accent as the Police have stated, so the children and anyone who may have spoken to her at school would have known if it wasn’t her.
I didn’t say she didn’t drop the kids off. Did you read where I said “irrational conspiracy side of the brain” I just often think how do we know if it was actually Nicola the witnesses saw in the field. Maybe she’s in on it too and her and her friend switched after dropping the kids off who the fuck knows at this point

JoniM

What's the deal with the bruise under Paul's eye? Was it always there or a new addition...

• Wow
  • Haha