Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
i don’t think there’s anything odd about that either 🤣 i call my parents’ dog their favourite child and always refer to my parents as “his” mum and dad.
Im not a dog owner so that's why i wasnt sure if it was normal or not!
---

Did he actually say he got up, showered and got dressed that morning? Apologies if I've missed it. Just thinking maybe he was still in pjs til he changed into the gym gear.
Yes i dont actually know i was assuming he had but very possible he hadnt.

Reactions: 1

avabella

VIP Member
Perhaps her work was also playing on her mind. I’m not savvy with that industry - are there targets to meet? The mortgage market is surely one that took a massive hit recently (still is?)? Could there have been a pressure there?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Paul did make it sound like he dragged his feet on the marriage issue. Still find it odd that that subject was brought up. It added to the appeal type nature of the live. Is this the info that's being held back?
Relationship difficulties, unhappy at home, entered the water? That would make sense.
yes he made it sound like .... whose to know maybe to set a certain narrative?

PollyPage

I enjoy crime dramas, I’m booked to go see The Killer Next Door this year etc. killers fascinate me, what makes them different from us etc, is it nature or nurture or a bit of both or a trigger etc etc.
But I also like to think I am level headed and logical and it would take a lot for a crime to have been committed leaving no evidence at the crime scene.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I’ve enjoyed reading others thoughts here but I’m always going to want it backed up with something.
Is this the E.K one, if so it's really good I saw it last year and hoping for another showing closer to home x

Leo100

VIP Member
He has a quite a few useful women doing his deeds and speaking out defending him, doesn’t he. No way I would become involved for my Neighbour/friend if circumstances were similar. It’s really strange. I really don’t think it’s him (could be wrong) but this is getting all a bit …
Off topic is that from The Fall?

SLK26

That's either the lighting or eczema. Doesn't resemble an injury at all.
I wasn’t suggesting anything 🤣🤔. Was just wondering if anyone else seen the same. Lightening or eczema I really don’t think so. You’ve got your opinion I’ve got mine like everyone else on here 👍🏻

Lico

Chatty Member
If her partner murdered her, I assume that Willow would have witnessed it. And she would be barking at Paul, and wary of him. I don't think he was involved.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
How is replying on Tattle stalking?

You stated Paul ALWAYS gets addressed as her BF, when clearly that‘s not true. 🥴

So what you’re saying is you’re allowed an opinion and I’m not? Sorry that’s not how Tattle works what you’re doing is against the rules trying to control what people can say.

And calling someone a stalker is a serious allegation and in my opinion bang out of order and completely uncalled for.
How is replying on Tattle stalking?

You stated Paul ALWAYS gets addressed as her BF, when clearly that‘s not true. 🥴

So what you’re saying is you’re allowed an opinion and I’m not? Sorry that’s not how Tattle works what you’re doing is against the rules trying to control what people can say.

And calling someone a stalker is a serious allegation and in my opinion bang out of order and completely uncalled for.
The clips article's I have seen say he's her boyfriend ..we have both proved he gets called both now ( although I haven't searched for the other links ect yet) but I have shown a couple of YT vlogs, 1 being The Daily Mail

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Some of them live in designated sites, they don't just always 'pitch up'. There's been one near me for over 40 years, when it was raided they found everything in-between the local gates to the cemetery that had been stolen, to modern slaves, some of whom had been taken in & kept for 2 decades nearly & forced to work. It happens.
Have you actually looked up rowanwater or the other site? They’re obviously not designated traveller sites.