Nicola Bulley #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched too many psychics this week. I really don't enjoy woo. @Sunday Girl I thought you'd spotted a ghost at the window like in 3 men and a little lady. 😭
Its fkn Faulding.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I the only person who think they are using to many police resources to try and find her? I’m not begrudging it for the family but 99.9% of families/people do not get this sort of money spent on their cases

Reactions: 19
I've watched too many psychics this week. I really don't enjoy woo. @Sunday Girl I thought you'd spotted a ghost at the window like in 3 men and a little lady. 😭
Its fkn Faulding.
yes and he has already put a tweet out that he is appearing tonight on Dan Walker along with other guests!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m just saying but have we considered that Faulding planned all of this to get some cash? 👀 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Am I the only person who think they are using to many police resources to try and find her? I’m not begrudging it for the family but 99.9% of families/people do not get this sort of money spent on their cases
I agree! I'd imagine there are many families of missing loved ones out there feeling very distraught and unheard

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m just thinking ppl are losing are losing their tit over a shadow on Paul’s cheek, what are they gonna do when they see a tatty red van parked outside!
🤔 Especially if it turns out to Faulding‘s red tatty van 🧐🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Peter has a problem with words and communication in general I think. Tonight I joint.
Don't laugh, he's very good at other stuff.

• Haha
I just don’t understand what the program is hoping to achieve? Usually a program like that will be to help find information on where the missing person could be because they have very little to go on, but the police are adamant they know where she is. A tv show won’t help find her in the river. All it’s going to do is whip the public in to a frenzy again for the weekend.
To be fair they can't be 100% sure that she's in that water. Imagine if they didn't appeal for witnesses like this and her murdered body turned up in a field in Yorkshire in three weeks. The police would be up tit creek without a paddle. It's best to do all the appeals now whilst everything is relatively fresh in everyone's minds. Better safe than sorry.

Plus channel 5 want lots of viewers and cash. This is a fresh ongoing investigation and people are VERY interested. It is up against Love Island though so...

FINALLY PROOF THAT THE CANINE IS NOT SATURATED.
But she is absolutely adorable❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm very tired and I come here this week to de stress so am now probably going to talk a load of rubbish.
I just watched that snippet of interview and for the first time since watching the partner I picked up a really strange vibe, I don't know what it was, but it was something.
Am going to be thinking about it all night now but can I just say (please don't jump on me 😅, ) how can he be 100% sure she is not in the river unless he knows she is somewhere else?
Am closing door on my way out 😔

Reactions: 28
Police profilers are surely working frantically and looking at footage of friends and family.
Profilers knew Shannon Matthews mum was involved based on body language and her behaviour when they spent time with the mum during the investigation.
The police will be privy to emails, texts, bank accounts, whereabouts and if anything seems suspicious they’ll be quietly observing and hoping someone trips up.

Reactions: 25
I’m starting to think you’ve got a little crush on our Peter 😙😁
😵🤭Not my kinda man. Mr Faulding boasted too much about his ‘equipment’ 😳 from the onset, which turned out to be a big let down in the end, sadly. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Howling at the Eyeliner Emma! 😂 She probably cancelled the GFM because they got an offer from Channel 5.
I’m totally on the fence now.
The one thing that makes me ‘suspicious’ is the insistence that she isn’t in the water. It makes me lean towards the suicide explanation again and that maybe they don’t want to admit it or even not entertaining that Nicola could have had an accident as people do. Without evidence they can’t be certain that she didn’t end up in the river intentional or not. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.