Nicola Bulley #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone caught the 'chipping theory' going around? Apparently this is all a government psyop to scare people into wanting to be implanted with microchips. 😑

I'm going to watch the programme tonight, I'm hoping it'll lay everything out in order, at the moment I'm really confused about timelines, cctv, string/no string, phones etc, is all very 😵💫
I'm not crazy I promise. Okay maybe slightly but anybody on here knows me in other threads and knows i usually speak remotely normal.

I CANNOT shake the feeling that there's more to this case. Especially given the media coverage etc. Its just weird. Cannot put my finger on it. I'm not saying the government have set it up, i know how ridiculous that sounds, but yeah it just gives me social experiment vibes and I'm probably talking jibberish! (Sleep deprived, teething baby). Sorry for my waffling.

In some ways, I hope it is! If it means a mother gets reunited with her children.

Sadly, its probably just a case of a terrible accident and her body being discovered soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Call me cynical but I actually think it’s from a fresh shot of brotox … nothing inherently wrong with that but … bad optics. Nice forehead though.
Yes I thought he looked like he'd had botox too! Im not sure why as I wouldn't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I thought he looked like he'd had botox too! Im not sure why as I wouldn't know!
His forehead is pretty expressionless with no lines and he looks like a man that looks after himself. The slight bruising unde the eye can happen with Botox if the injector hits a tiny vessel. It looks very much like that to me. Speaking as a seasoned Botox queen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm dithering again. Please add the I don't know option.
Paul wants every garage, house, bit of land scrutinised. Dear God Paul, its you that'll be scrutinised :eek: and you've walked right into it.
Where the FLO?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We had a case here in Ireland where the husband did all the appeals etc even went on a tv interview. In saying that it was a murder case from the start not like this case. I guess the parallel to me is that husband went to extremes to provide alibis for the time frame which was also short. Again raised alarm very quickly when he got the call to say she hadn’t picked up the kids from crèche.. I’m not sure that’s the first port of call for my own husband but then every situation is different. I mean straight to call police.

I’m also not saying that the hubbie is guilty at all but I can see from other cases that people could draw conclusions. Especially when we really are not aware of all the facts.

it’s the Rachel Reilly case if anyone is interested in looking it up.

Reactions: 17
ITV has just shown Paul and a clip of tonights programme. He says people just don’t disappear, he wants to find out what’s happened to her and wants every house, garage, shed and piece of land searched.

There’s no black eye.

Reactions: 14
His forehead is pretty expressionless with no lines and he looks like a man that looks after himself. The slight bruising unde the eye can happen with Botox if the injector hits a tiny vessel. It looks very much like that to me. Speaking as a seasoned Botox queen.
Why is he getting Botox and Emma getting a haircut - of all weeks?!

• Wow
We had a case here in Ireland where the husband did all the appeals etc even went on a tv interview. In saying that it was a murder case from the start not like this case. I guess the parallel to me is that husband went to extremes to provide alibis for the time frame which was also short. Again raised alarm very quickly when he got the call to say she hadn’t picked up the kids from crèche.. I’m not sure that’s the first port of call for my own husband but then every situation is different. I mean straight to call police.

I’m also not saying that the hubbie is guilty at all but I can see from other cases that people could draw conclusions. Especially when we really are not aware of all the facts.

it’s the Rachel Reilly case if anyone is interested in looking it up.
This is the Late Late Show vibes I’m getting now too.

Reactions: 5
Why is he getting Botox and Emma getting a haircut - of all weeks?!
You have to look pretty for the cameras

Joking aside, I don’t think I would want to be looking like a complete and utter mess on TV if someone I knew went missing. Would I have the energy to make the effort? Who knows, no one can really predict how they would deal with this

Reactions: 9
Just watched the video clip and he does seem to have a bit of a black eye, was sure it wasn't but there's clear bruising under the eye and above it too. I can't see how he had anything to do with it, but just clarifying as others were saying he doesn't have a black eye. Give the video a watch.

Strange they've decided to not cover it with TV make up?
If he does have a poorly eye 🤔 I think Ms Emma White did it, with a candle in the ballroom!

• Haha
Comparing this case to other is fruitless IMO. The police suspected Tracie Andrews, as they did the Philpotts, that’s exactly WHY they got them to do those appeals.

If the police hadn’t ruled out Paul Ansell already I sincerely doubt they’d go on record saying they believe Nicola entered the water. They would have said NOTHING about their theory yet.

At The appeals you’re talking about above the police pretended to appeal for information, they never told us what their working hypotheses was, because they were trying to trap those they knew were guilty.

Don’t forget, the police press conference where they first suggested Nicola was in the water was (I think) on 3rd February, a week after she’d disappeared. Plenty of time to investigate Paul and he would have been the first person to be ruled out.
Absolutely this.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.