Nicola Bulley #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole body language theory thing really irks me. And I say this from personal experience, I was accused of something extremely serious .. all they had was my body language and word and character statements.

I am indeed innocent and always was! But I can’t tell you how awful and how it felt to have everyone assuming this and that I was boiling inside out with rage!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I don’t mean to seem patronising - but do you have kids? I have 2 fairly young kids and chaotic is exactly the word I’d use to describe my mornings. I *do* have everything sorted, it’s my kids that mess it up! 🤣🤣🤣
I have one small human and even getting every ready the night before, the morning is stall chaos 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with saying you are angry. I think I would be too. Angry I don’t know what’s happened, angry that although the most logical explanation is that she drowned in the river but there is no trace, angry that the police seem to accept this explanation and focus a lot of attention on body retrieval. Angry at her if she just left herself and has allowed this media storm to continue and not been in touch (because this would be what I would want to believe to be true- that she is perfectly fine and safe).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.