Nicola Bulley #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been out this afternoon my phone notification said police had found something.
Got home and flitted between sky and BBC news.
BBC was odd with shoes moody presenter and most guests seemed to blame Lancashire police saying they had bad inspection 5 years ago.
Sky news was opposite and was 2 different presenters not kay burley.
Was bad enough the other week her tormenting Turkish earth quake victim's.
Plus she made Peter Andre cry if only she could be as vile with our useless politicians.

Not watched the news tonight.
I guess okums razor theory said she was most likely in the river but we don't know circumstance how.

The only things that confused me is the terms call before suicide.
The dog being dry and not going in after her if she fell.
Or how the body was not found sooner as presumably it only travelled downwards 1 Mile and presume the area began heaving with people looking police, locals and crazed tick tockers.
Her family didn't believe she was in the river were her parents aware of her vulnerable issues or was it kept hush hush.
Also read she was a good swimmer.

Its very sad her reputation has been tainted by the police revealing facts that wouldn't have helped find her.
I assume the police theory she was in the river was based on the call to house the other week.

Thought and prayers with family.

The news seemed to mention that be good for locals and family that body has been found to give closure.
Man on sky crime guy seemed think cold temp would preserved the body so maybe they already know its her .
They had the hunted channel 4 cop on BBC news.

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused upstream/downstream I thought the body was found nearer the sea way, downstream. And he did search 10 miles down that way and 1 mile up from the bench. I know he didn’t search the bench stretch as they said the police divers had already done that. Divers also went into areas he couldn’t clear.

so sad. Just awful.
Apologies, I was wrong. I’ve just checked and she was found downstream. She may have moved and was in reeds etc. Fauldings biggest mistake was giving 100% guarantee. His quote may have been taken out of context but it did give people false confidence in him. Anyway, I am sure he has learned a lesson and ultimately, it’s good she has been found now.

Reactions: 23
Just thinking about dental records, I wonder if there is a dept on call for situations like this? Surely you don't wait for Monday morning for them to open? In fact, would the police obtain her dental records ahead of time specifically for this purpose? I would imagine the sooner someone is identified the better for the poor family
Except dental records aren’t centralised are they? I don’t know how that works.

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused about who has searched where that I honestly don’t know any more
Perhaps I’m reading what he says wrong … because he does sound a bit huffy and defensive … but it sounds like she Was over the weir (where he said she couldn’t get)?

Reactions: 11
Reportedly this was why she stopped her HRT, yes.

My Husband's ex boss passed away suddenly from an aneurysm - he had also had recent onset headaches. His wife said that he had had another sudden onset headache that evening and became very disorientated - she found him wandering around the garden and he collapsed whilst trying to get him back into the house. He was late 40's. I had forgotten about this until the member who I replied to posted about the possibility of an aneurysm. I don't like to speculate too much ahead of the official findings, but it could certainly explain how Nicola might have entered the water if this proves to be the case.
My mum nearly died from a burst brain aneurysm when she was only 40. She had no symptoms leading up to it apart from a headache and shivers on the day. Luckily she was in a&e when she collapsed or she wouldn't be here now.

If autopsy comes back with nothing like this, it's scary to think we will never know how she ended up in the water. She could have been pushed by someone and we would never know!

I really can't see anyone using a river as a choice of suicide. I just can't!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If he did go for a walk with the dog there last night with his kids, the just how much more traumatic will this outcome be for them, that she was so nearby? I'm glad they weren't the ones to find her, if it is her. Hope those who did get support as that will stick with them forever.

My heart is so shattered for them all 😢💔
If, it was them, and I know it's a big IF, maybe the little girl couldn't sleep and wanted to go look for her Mummy 😪

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apologies, I was wrong. I’ve just checked and she was found downstream. She may have moved and was in reeds etc. Fauldings biggest mistake was giving 100% guarantee. His quote may have been taken out of context but it did give people false confidence in him. Anyway, I am sure he has learned a lesson and ultimately, it’s good she has been found now.
I hope he's learnt his lesson, comes off as the type of arrogant prick that would double down rather than admit his mistake (not the failure to locate Nicola more his inflammatory comments).

I hope whoever has been found, be if Nicola or someone else, is at peace now and love and thoughts to their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This video was the first day of PF search where he confirms they were searching from the weir towards the estuary (about 2mins in). They next day he posted they were searching from the weir and 1mile upstream of the bench. All directly from him and does imply he would have searched that area the body was found. I know radar technology can’t scan through reeds and it sounds like this body was mostly hidden but his arrogance meant he didn’t really make this clear to the general public.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Just thinking about dental records, I wonder if there is a dept on call for situations like this? Surely you don't wait for Monday morning for them to open? In fact, would the police obtain her dental records ahead of time specifically for this purpose? I would imagine the sooner someone is identified the better for the poor family
I would imagine that they started trying to obtain dental records within hours of her going missing, in order to be as quick as possible to identify her body if and when they found her

Reactions: 13
My mum nearly died from a burst brain aneurysm when she was only 40. She had no symptoms leading up to it apart from a headache and shivers on the day. Luckily she was in a&e when she collapsed or she wouldn't be here now.

If autopsy comes back with nothing like this, it's scary to think we will never know how she ended up in the water. She could have been pushed by someone and we would never know!

Unfortunately, many do. Many have gone in the Thames 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Perhaps I’m reading what he says wrong … because he does sound a bit huffy and defensive … but it sounds like she Was over the weir (where he said she couldn’t get)?
I can’t work it out

Reactions: 2

A friend of mine died a few years ago from one. She felt unwell, had a headache etc then went to bed and never woke up. She was mid forties.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Quote from article. What a dick.

Asked if he gave the family false hope by ruling out the river, he said: ‘If I gave them false hope, then what about the police search teams there every day?

‘I was there for three days as a volunteer. I think that would be totally unfair to be honest with you, and I would sling the hook and give up searching.

‘I'm going to get slated one way or the other. All I can say is when we searched she was not on the bottom of that river.

‘We weren't searching the reeds, our job was to search the water.’

Asked for his theory, he said: ‘I know absolutely 100 per cent she did not go in at the bench, because her body wouldn't move that quick around the weir.

‘I think she's wandered off. I think she's wandered off further down the river and gone in down there.

‘She could have gone in a lot further down and been washed back in again. No one knows.

‘I think she could have been further down, and then got unlodged and released back up. She may have only just washed up there.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry if its been mentioned but has anyone seen the post on fb? A girl apparently saw Paul walking down the same stretch of road last night at 22:30 with willow carrying black bin bags. Obviously im not speculating anything at all just something I saw before

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Further down the article he’s saying his theory is she entered the water much further down, past the weir.

Asked for his theory, he said: ‘I know absolutely 100 per cent she did not go in at the bench, because her body wouldn't move that quick around the weir.

‘I think she's wandered off. I think she's wandered off further down the river and gone in down there.

‘She could have gone in a lot further down and been washed back in again. No one knows.

‘I think she could have been further down, and then got unlodged and released back up. She may have only just washed up there.

‘If a body gets lodged in the reeds it usually gets found by a dog walker, that is normal.’

Reactions: 4
Aneurysms often aren’t detectable on an autopsy.

I made the awful mistake of google info about bodies in water, and truly feel sorry for anyone who ever has to witness that type of sight. 😖😖 Thankfully the waters have been cold, so decomposition will have been slowed significantly.

Interestingly, bodies in deep lakes (I know this was a river) often never surface - I actually didn’t know that at all. The power of water, eh.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Except dental records aren’t centralised are they? I don’t know how that works.
No, exactly. I reckon the police take a copy of them from her dentist ahead of time in case they are needed and then get a medical person to verify once a body is found? Seems the only sensible way

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.