Nicola Bulley #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these stories just go to show how fragile life is. One bad turn of fate and that can be it. If this is Nicola I can only imagine the what ifs that are going to run through her families minds. What if the morning had been a bit more chaotic and she had been running late, what if Paul had done the school run that day etc. And then to be surrounded by Nicola’s belongings. Books she didn’t get to finish, an outfit she might have been excited to wear. It’s just all so heartbreaking. All those milestones that she is going to miss with her girls aswell.

sorry, I’m just so sad about the outcome. I really felt attached to this case. I’m a similar age to Nicola, with a similar family set up, walk my dog daily, have had my struggles with alcohol. Its just awful 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
If it is confirmed to be Nicola at least her family will have some kind of closure. Some poor families go months and years without ever knowing. My heart def feels heavy tonight thinking of her babies and willow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Whether Paul had pics of women and boobs on his pinterest or not at the end of the day (if its nicola) he's got to tell his daughters 'mummy's not coming home' so I think we should pause critisizing him for now.
What a heart-wrenching conversation that will be. He will have to tell them where she was found. Those poor little girls will be scared for life 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Phoned my Nan earlier tonight for our usual Sunday catch up and she was terribly upset about Nicola being found. I never really thought about the connection before, but her sister died in the 1980s, suicide by drowning. She had suffered a relationship breakdown and terrible mental health problems as a result. (Not saying this is a direct comparison to Nicola and her situation but it really brought up a lot of emotions for my poor Nan) They never really got any answers; just that it was presumed that she had done it deliberately because of her mental state at the time.

It really just dawned on me just how much this will affect not only Paul, their daughters and her parents, but all of those in her circle, even distant relatives and acquaintances. Whatever had happened, this has changed the lives of so many and I am desperately sad for them; it sound silly but that chat tonight brought it so much closer to home. There are a lot of issues and real generational trauma in our family that has resulted from her death.

I hope that all affected manage to find some closure eventually, whatever that looks like, and that they cling to one another to get through.

Most of all I hope that Nicola has found peace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
What a heart-wrenching conversation that will be. He will have to tell them where she was found. Those poor little girls will be scared for life 😢
Those poor darling babies 😢😢😢 so innocent in all of this and just wanted their mummy home. Ugh why is life so cruel?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All of these stories just go to show how fragile life is. One bad turn of fate and that can be it. If this is Nicola I can only imagine the what ifs that are going to run through her families minds. What if the morning had been a bit more chaotic and she had been running late, what if Paul had done the school run that day etc. And then to be surrounded by Nicola’s belongings. Books she didn’t get to finish, an outfit she might have been excited to wear. It’s just all so heartbreaking. All those milestones that she is going to miss with her girls aswell.

sorry, I’m just so sad about the outcome. I really felt attached to this case. I’m a similar age to Nicola, with a similar family set up, walk my dog daily, have had my struggles with alcohol. Its just awful 😢
Me too, this could be me. Rest easy Nicola xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry if its been mentioned but has anyone seen the post on fb? A girl apparently saw Paul walking down the same stretch of road last night at 22:30 with willow carrying black bin bags. Obviously im not speculating anything at all just something I saw before
I would imagine it’s very difficult to walk casually whilst carrying a body, with a child and dog in two especially

also he has two children, where is the second child? Lol

not aimed at you btw, just the ridiculous claim on FB

Reactions: 14
How long does it normally take to announce that it’s definitely her or not?
I would imagine when it’s right for the family. x
I think they‘d have said by now if it wasn’t her but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1972104

View attachment 1972514

Please try to remain respectful of Nicola, of her family, and of each other.

While this thread will continue, another has been started for those posters who have valued this supportive, non-judgemental space over the past few weeks, or indeed for anyone who needs someone to talk to: https://tattle.life/threads/for-anybody-struggling.37486/#post-14052941
Thank you @Toffeebythesea ❤
Thank you for your hard work on these threads dolls, organised and clear recaps keeping all the relevant information together and a brilliant wiki.
And thank you all, what a really lovely, kind group of ppl I’ve been surrounded by in here. I’ve felt the sadness and heartbreak of ppls personal experiences on these threads followed immediately with amazing support, kindness and understanding. 💛
Such a sad day today 😢 I genuinely can’t believe it, I was so convinced she might be hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I would imagine when it’s right for the family. x
I think they‘d have said by now if it wasn’t her but that’s just my opinion.
It kind of has the same feeling as when the Queen died they know something they can’t share yet.

Reactions: 11
Maybe after seeing himself outed on here for boobie gate he knew inspector tattlers where onto him so he deleted his accounts then single handed took the dog for a walk to dump nicolas body after hoarding it for 3 weeks…
Sorry I was being sarcastic, you no these fb & ticktock armchair detectives they have it down to a T maybe the police should stay home and let leanne single stay at home mummy to 4 beauties solve the case

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Willow is the same breed as my dog, and I can’t be certain she’d jump in.

The bank by the bench is also very high, and basically vertical.

It’s been discussed at length over the threads, there’s detail in the wiki 🙂
Sorry am new to this thread so will read the wiki, but not sure your should judge your own dogs behaviour as the standard for all dogs as even my lazy cavapoo would jump in after me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.