Nicola Bulley #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are Sky to react to that, basically called out for being shits live on air?
They never replayed the family’s statement afterwards but ITV have had the honesty to play it not long ago.

shutting up now for Nicola ❤

Thinking of everyone here too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just a thought. Could the threads be removed? Then there would be nothing for her daughters to look back on in terms of tattle. Just a thought. Forgive me if I've said something wrong.
I don't think they should. The discussions on here have been quite sensible and reasonable IMO, and informative too. I'm a bloke and I'll admit that I've always thought of the menopause as a phase where women get just craggy,but there's a lot more going on that'll I'll bear in mind in future. Besides, the the total cesspit that is twitter that will be hurtful when those girls are old enough to get online themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.