Nicola Bulley #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used underwater drones I think, and divers to search the reeds and areas the drones couldn’t reach.

I don’t think Faulding searched the area she was found… only the other direction. But I’m not certain. Does anyone know for sure?
I'm sure I heard him say when interviewed that he had searched upstream then was doing a search in the other direction or vice versa I was hoping his twitter would shed more light, what I can see it says on the 7th February searches on the non tidal section from the weir past the bench where the phone was founded one Kilometre upstream, we continue the search tomorrow

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see the end of this obsession with true crime. It knocks me unwell, fair enough in private but the tit on TikTok, the YouTube videos etc make my skin crawl. Her poor daughters could come across that one day and hear some no mark talk about how the only possibility is their dads harmed their mum.
Yeah, I don't think it matters what they find now. Some people will be convinced the dad did it or that there was foul play involved

Reactions: 9
I don't know much about these so somebody with knowledge please inform us. Can they still test for blood alcohol to know if that played a part?
Very much doubt it after this long
Normally 3 weeks post death , skin has disintegrated, veins fall apart , gas can form in abdominal areas making them extended and that’s in someone who hasn’t been exposed to water
Water victims have normally developed a wax like substance over their body due to the exposure of moist and bacteria

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wowsers… I just looked on FB and there some wild accusations going on there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I saw a map on another forum showing exactly the areas of the river that were searched. It was many many miles downstream and one mile upstream. This body was found one mile downstream. So he had to have searched that area. Hopefully the post mortem will provide answers but it looks to me like PF’s technology clearly did not pick up the body.
he did say when he was interviewed possibly GB news that the sonar couldn't go into reeds and the Police divers had already searched the reeds

• Sad
Has anyone read the book Unnatural Causes. I found it fascinating what they could tell from a body once it had passed.

If this is Nicola I am sure lots of questions will be answered for her family. I just don’t think and hope they won’t be publicised so the poor lady can rest in peace 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, I don't think it matters what they find now. Some people will be convinced the dad did it or that there was foul play involved
Agreed some of them are like a dog with a bone hell bent on not dropping the narrative that it’s dodgy.
Sounds selfish but it makes you think if anything happened to you, you could very well have them creating theories and tales about you.

Reactions: 10
It’s amazing how we build a relationship with people we don’t know. I have lit a candle for all the poor souls who have left a void. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 48
he did say when he was interviewed possibly GB news that the sonar couldn't go into reeds and the Police divers had already searched the reeds
Yes, and while he was there with his sonar if they reached an area the sonar couldn’t check divers went in then too

Reactions: 6
Faulding said if she went in at that location her body would have sunk.

• Sad
  • Angry
Very much doubt it after this long
Normally 3 weeks post death , skin has disintegrated, veins fall apart , gas can form in abdominal areas making them extended and that’s in someone who hasn’t been exposed to water
Water victims have normally developed a wax like substance over their body due to the exposure of moist and bacteria
If they can get it from anywhere it will be the vitreous humor

Reactions: 4
Do you happen to have the colours handy? It was so helpful and would be good for the wiki x
I took a screenshot to forward to my friends.
The white you can’t see anything. As well as the blue, even the green is not good.

76591A01-186D-458A-BBFC-E2BABB974626.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think some people, sadly, have absolutely nothing in their lives for whatever reason and sit at a keyboard all day and night.
I am a solitary person, through choice, when it comes to friends. My family live in a different country. I do have a husband.
But never could I spend countless hours clued to a screen (although I have been here more than usual watching this unfold.)
People watch these true crime channels and think they're Sherlock Holmes don't they?
Sorry could rattle on for ever.
Stay safe everyone, bed time here.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I must say I also feel terribly sorry for the people that live in St Michael's on Wyre. High profile cases like this often leave an indelible scar on the community and people that live there. They likely have been absolutely hounded in recent weeks and it's name will always be synonemous with this tragic event. I'm thinking names like Lockerbie, Soham and all those other places where terrible things have happened.
Such a good point. Imagine if we’d had these wackos tramping all over Soham looking for Hollie & Jessica. Doesn’t bear thinking about. The past few weeks have been overwhelming and I imagine one of the aspects that will emerge from the debriefings is how to manage dick head civilians in the future - as I feel this ‘trend’ for online sleuthing is only going to continue.

Reactions: 25
Christ, I didn't know this, my eldest has a pale turquoise cossie at the mo.... will be replacing with bright pink or purple asap!
@soupmodel shared a brilliant post with details of colours, it was honestly eye opening to all of us

eta just found it, there’s a previous one too if you go back through the conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And remained the a few hours I thought? Long enough for that same-day search to find.
Yes, I think he said that too. Meaning divers would have found her. I'm speculating she didn't enter the water there or he's been wrong about that. We must also account for environmental factors in that location that divers and sonar couldn't see.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.