Nicola Bulley #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been away for 24 hours and I'm back to see that there are divers searching the river again and a helicopter hovering above. I wonder if this is a breakthrough?

we've all watched with interest from a distance, but this is a real family experiencing real pain. The whole thing has been such a mystery.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just had an email from Pinterest with things I might be interested in, nursery decor, back garden etc
Wonder if they do the same for Paul, tits, big tits, small tits..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My husband thinks a tiktoker has found her. And that she was probably murdered as you can’t bury yourself?!

So sad her poor children

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If she is no longer alive I think a lot of us will be in mourning for her a little.
Not necessarily traumatised but we have become very invested and learned things about one another (in some cases,) that we probably would never have known from other threads where we interact.
My heart goes out to her family, all the waiting and now this, the worst waiting of all.
Love to you all.
Right back at you, and everyone on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All, report if you have any concerns.

Please don't just post to air them. Mods will only ever see something if it's reported. It's no good posting to raise issues. Ignore and report to not feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone in the last thread asked how someone could go unnoticed at a train station (King's Cross???). Train stations, especially major ones like Kings, are very busy and people can very easily go unnoticed. Often I'm in my own world when I travel and I travel by train a lot. People are minding their own business as they go about their lives. Nicola doesn't exactly have a particularly unique face except from that chipped/wonky front tooth. She has been mistaken for Emma for christ sake.

My husband thinks a tiktoker has found her. And that she was probably murdered as you can’t bury yourself?!

So sad her poor children
If she was found on land there would be no need for helicopters or a drone.

Update: helicopter has left apparently so just drones now.

Reactions: 8
Followed this thread for a while. I have a feeling they have found something this time. Might be totally wrong.

Reactions: 11
It’s funny how when he’s working from home it’s “Working” and when she is working from home it’s :- get kids breakfast , load the car , take dog for walk ,drop kids of at school and do a zoom call all at the same time little wifey while I have a bit of peace and quiet and a cup of tea!
In fairness that's most men, they can be oblivious to how much work women put into keeping the family home running, and they think they are heroes for loading the dishwasher. It's a man's world in so many ways still.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
In fairness that's most men, they can be oblivious to how much work women put into keeping the family home running, and they think they are heroes for loading the dishwasher. It's a man's world in so many ways still.
I 100% agree with this. My husband works away a lot and I swear he thinks I sit on my arse all day.

• Sad
Screenshot_20230219_133541_Maps.jpg

Was just about to head this way to visit family. Looks like a lot of activity in the area busy/closed roads.
You can only hope by some miracle it's good news 🙏 but may not be likely 😔

Last edited:
I really hope they have found her. Seems there could be some hope of closure finally. Although deep down I also hope that no, it’s nothing because I would rather she is ok somewhere else.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.