Nicola Bulley #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing from the last thread, there have been no further updates from the Police or Nicola’s family.

Please read the Wiki for all info prior to today, this has been updated this morning with previous recaps.

On Friday evening, it was mentioned that Paul's TikTok and Pinterest accounts were both showing that he follows and pins young women. Some tattlers looked, and confirmed it to be true. Paul's own (old) website was linked on the Pinterest account, and the TikTok was followed by a friend of Nicola.
There are screenshots within thread 13. Paul's most recent pin on a board called 'Hot' was 8 months ago, but it then updated while it was being discussed on tattle to add a new pin to that board.

One person claimed to have contacted the editor of the Sunday Express who in turn contacted Paul with information from Facebook groups. A story has run this morning saying that his account was hacked by online trolls. It says the police will investigate.

Regardless of whether the pin yesterday was due to a hacking, the historic activity and the ~400 tiktok follows of the same kind can't be explained by that.

There has been much discussion over the relevance of this to Nicola's disappearance, and whether it should even have been talked about at all here.

As ever, it has been an emotive subject and the thread has been full of compassion and empathy for each other. We hope that Nicola has people who show her the same understanding and love if she was upset by these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The more that comes out, the worse I feel for her. Although I’m starting to think she just left…
I really hope that’s the case 😞 I know there will be massive trauma to her family and her girls but I really hope she’s as ok as can be. I’ll be devastated if they announce she’s been found in the water, this case has really affected me.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Paul has controlled the narrative.
Missing. Left. Abduction. Not in river.
Home life. Great.
Nicola. Menopause. Alcohol issues.
Social media. Hacked. Not him uploading pictures of tits.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
I really hope that’s the case 😞 I know there will be massive trauma to her family and her girls but I really hope she’s as ok as can be. I’ll be devastated if they announce she’s been found in the water, this case has really affected me.
Its really affected me too, which has surprised me because I’ve followed so many missing person cases that have ended in awful ways and although I’ve felt sad for the victim, this is different.

This one just feels so…tragic. I think we can all relate to Nicola in some ways, and just putting myself in her shoes and imagining what must have been going through her head that morning is really… well, it’s just sad, isn’t it.

Every day we learn more about how her life wasn’t the picture perfect image we were lead to believe and it’s just awful to think how her last weeks or months may have been.

I hope she’s found peace, wherever she may be now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I feel the same x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm finding it increasingly strange that senior politicians keep directly criticising the Police for revealing Nicola had alcohol issues.

They've said they released the information with the blessing of the family, to stop speculation, but rather than focus on the damaging speculation, these politicians seem to want to stick the knife into the Police.

And I wouldn't mind so much, but Suella Braverman is in charge of law enforcement in her role as Home Secretary, so if she thinks revealing the information was wrong, she should be apologising on behalf of the Police not giving them a public kicking for it. 😂

Reactions: 32
Home life. Great.
yes yes yes! from the start!
---
I'm finding it increasingly strange that senior politicians keep directly criticising the Police for revealing Nicola had alcohol issues.

They've said they released the information with the blessing of the family, to stop speculation, but rather than focus on the damaging speculation, these politicians seem to want to stick the knife into the Police.

And I wouldn't mind so much, but Suella Braverman is in charge of law enforcement in her role as Home Secretary, so if she thinks revealing the information was wrong, she should be apologising on behalf of the Police not giving them a public kicking for it. 😂
Cruella Braverman has her own agenda!

Reactions: 18
Home life. Great.
I completely agree you. And one detail that was leaked to the press about her menopause/alcohol issues making home life very 'difficult' for everyone doesn't sit right with me at all. It's gratuitous information and of no use to the investigation. How did that even get out there? And what relevance is it? Interesting how the narrative went from everything being perfect to 'you don't know what kind of hell she was putting us through'...... 🧐

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Its really affected me too, which has surprised me because I’ve followed so many missing person cases that have ended in awful ways and although I’ve felt sad for the victim, this is different.

This one just feels so…tragic. I think we can all relate to Nicola in some ways, and just putting myself in her shoes and imagining what must have been going through her head that morning is really… well, it’s just sad, isn’t it.

Every day we learn more about how her life wasn’t the picture perfect image we were lead to believe and it’s just awful to think how her last weeks or months may have been.

I hope she’s found peace, wherever she may be now.
I agree - I’m a bit younger than Nicola but can honestly relate. Stuck on this treadmill of life, the same old Groundhog Day it can feel like with young kids. Getting older, not feeling attractive and if everything we’ve found out lately about Paul is correct, feeling totally cast aside and of no importance.

The ‘significant problem with alcohol’ causing problems for the family - this is also worded strangely. Was it that she was having a couple of glasses of wine a night - but to *Paul* this was a significant problem, and he would attack her for it? Was the January 10th visit a culmination of arguments and accusations and again Paul had controlled the narrative?

I’m devastated for her, and for all women at that stage in their lives. We don’t have it easy and the scum media and stereotypes make it 100 times harder. I can’t help but feel this case has regressed women’s rights by a good few years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Sorry if this has been asked before (I can't keep up!) But have we heard anything from Paul's parents or family? Just wondered what his relationship with them was like?

Reactions: 15
I completely agree you. And one detail that was leaked to the press about her menopause/alcohol issues making home life very 'difficult' for everyone doesn't sit right with me at all. It's gratuitous information and of no use to the investigation. How did that even get out there? And what relevance is it? Interesting how the narrative went from everything being perfect to 'you don't know what kind of hell she was putting us through'...... 🧐
Yes I thought that sentence about making life difficult for Paul and the family was abhorrent. It was totally superfluous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Home life. Great.
Completely agree.
---
I got backlash from my original (very long) message but I still stand by it. These type of people will control the narrative and do everything in their power to look like the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry if this has been asked before (I can't keep up!) But have we heard anything from Paul's parents or family? Just wondered what his relationship with them was like?
nada! Male friends have any of them came out and showed support?
---
Completely agree.
---
I got backlash from my original (very long) message but I still stand by it. These type of people will control the narrative and do everything in their power to look like the victim.
yes and we no from our own separate experiences Abuse thrives in silence!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm so saddened that she wasn't able to find the support she needed. If only she could read these threads and see the community of us who have her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree - I’m a bit younger than Nicola but can honestly relate. Stuck on this treadmill of life, the same old Groundhog Day it can feel like with young kids. Getting older, not feeling attractive and if everything we’ve found out lately about Paul is correct, feeling totally cast aside and of no importance.

The ‘significant problem with alcohol’ causing problems for the family - this is also worded strangely. Was it that she was having a couple of glasses of wine a night - but to *Paul* this was a significant problem, and he would attack her for it? Was the January 10th visit a culmination of arguments and accusations and again Paul had controlled the narrative?

I’m devastated for her, and for all women at that stage in their lives. We don’t have it easy and the scum media and stereotypes make it 100 times harder. I can’t help but feel this case has regressed women’s rights by a good few years.
Maybe some good can come of it as the apparent "victim blaming" has received a significant backlash. It might make police forces, and indeed others, think twice in future about how they refer to people who have disappeared, etc. Also it will have drawn attention to the havoc that menopause can sometimes wreak on women.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Home life. Great.
THIS!!!

Watched and lurked on Tattle for a couple of years.

Don't know how to put this correctly, so I'll just go with it.

The narrative being painted about Nicola is exactly the narrative that my EX would paint of me. Making himself out to be the one hard done by.

And if she has fallen, slipped or taken her own life, people should really look at the aftermath here. She has been absolutely dragged.

Eventually it all comes out in the wash (this is one of my sayings in life glad it was mentioned here). But it will only come out once Nicola has been dragged through the mud.

Such a sad state of affairs. 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
yes and we no from our own separate experiences Abuse thrives in silence!
[/QUOTE]

heartbreaking 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

It’s funny how when he’s working from home it’s “Working” and when she is working from home it’s :- get kids breakfast , load the car , take dog for walk ,drop kids of at school and do a zoom call all at the same time little wifey while I have a bit of peace and quiet and a cup of tea!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
It looks like control is an issue doesn't it.
She's gone. He doesn't know her whereabouts. The only thing he can control is people's perception of her and their home life. I'd love to know where the leaking was coming from, but we know Paul was in contact with MWT and he alluded to leaking this.
I don't think it would be Nicolas immediate circle as they seem to be very loyal to Paul.
I reckon Paul has said something.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.